Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Biggest game of the season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dec.1   Jag vs. Clev  for the #1 pick in the draft  :whistling:

Whoo hooo - hopefully we don't screw it up and win!!

It shall be known as THE BATTLE OF BRIDGEWATER

Manziel will come out,3rd year sophmore after he wins the heisman again.He'll be the #1

We need Gabbert to lead us to our franchise QB
Manziel
Anyone who roots for the Jags to lose should be banished to a tebow only forum for eternity.
Why does everyone want Teddy Bridgewater so bad?  There are plently of solid QB's coming out of the draft unlike last years.

Quote:Why does everyone want Teddy Bridgewater so bad?  There are plently of solid QB's coming out of the draft unlike last years.

Maybe look at the college forum for your answer.
Quote:We need Gabbert to lead us to our franchise QB
Its about time he leads us to something(other than heartbreak and misery that is)
Talk about an ugly game

Manziel

Quote:Why does everyone want Teddy Bridgewater so bad?  There are plently of solid QB's coming out of the draft unlike last years.

It's weird right? Everyone in the entire country saying he is a Heisman candidate in 2014 last year and now all of the draft experts say he is easily the best QB in the class in a tier by himself.

Why would we want Bridgewater so much? Gosh I really don't know!
Quote:Why does everyone want Teddy Bridgewater so bad? There are plently of solid QB's coming out of the draft unlike last years.

He's the cream of the crop this year in my eyes and I finally want THE guy of the draft and he just so happens to play the most important position on the field. His passing ability mixed with his pocket presence and ability to shuffle and keep his shoulders in proper position to make a throw is a thing of beauty. I want that in a Jaguars uniform next year and I'm willing to sit through a winless season to see it happen.
IF WE WIN THIS GAME... IT COULD RUIN OUR CHANCES OF GETTING THE PLAYER WE WANT NEXT YEAR.....

THANK GOD FOR BBQ AND BEER
I do believe the Browns will come away from the season with a few wins.  I just don't see a few wins at this moment for the teal.  If we happen to win the exciting Kohler Bowl over the Browns, I think our mighty Jags will still have the first pick.  

Like Clowney is really a bad consolation prize? He is the best De to come out in a long time. Don't get me wrong love Teddy. But I would not cry over Clowney.
Im fairly certain we'll lose to CLE. First of all, its an away game and young and inexperienced teams dont usually travel well. They have a great front 7 with multiple good pass rushers, and 2 pro-bowlers in the secondary. We couldnt move the ball against the Raiders so im pretty sure we wont fair well against that. 

They wont put up  a lot of points but I could see this game ending up 13-10 CLE. 

Quote:Like Clowney is really a bad consolation prize? He is the best De to come out in a long time. Don't get me wrong love Teddy. But I would not cry over Clowney.
You think he's going to be better than Watt?
More interesting possibility is this scenario:  Browns sitting at 5th pick in the draft, and they offer up their 1st and Indy's 1st to move up to our spot - 1st.  Do you pull the gun and hope to fill 2 holes, or do you stick with Teddy?

Pages: 1 2