Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Good form fitting t-shirt from NFLShop.com?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for a new Jaguars t-shirt but I have always had problems with size fitting. I am a weird stature being only 165 lbs but 6'1" with a 30 inch waist. So sometimes a "small" runs perfect fit but is to short and a "medium" is good length but fits too big.

Any good recommendations for current t-shirts available that you all have chosen that you have liked? That are close to my height/weight?

Thanks!

I'm 6'0, 195...so I can't help ya.  Sorry dude.

Shrimps.

6'5"

Jumbo Shrimp

Quote:6'5"

Jumbo Shrimp

What is it about exercising and adding cold weather on top of it....

...oh wait, never mind.
Quote:Looking for a new Jaguars t-shirt but I have always had problems with size fitting. I am a weird stature being only 165 lbs but 6'1" with a 30 inch waist. So sometimes a "small" runs perfect fit but is to short and a "medium" is good length but fits too big.

Any good recommendations for current t-shirts available that you all have chosen that you have liked? That are close to my height/weight?

Thanks!

Brett - some of the new Nike t-shirts are cut in a "slim fit" even if they aren't labeled as such. 

I'd find a store to try-on a few of these in Med. and you'll know which styles are slimmer.  

(even if your local store has merchandise for a different team - the corresponding style for the Jags will be obvious when you compare them online) 
Didn't you post this before?

Just go to a tailor, they'll take in a tshirt for like $8.
Just curious.  How does a Jersey fit?  I don't know about a t-shirt, but based on your description, a small Jersey would fit you (strangely enough).    

Eat a burger put on 20lbs and the medium will be perfect!
Quote:Eat a burger put on 20lbs

That's a big burger.
Quote:That's a big burger.

You heard of five guys?
Quote:You heard of five guys?

These babies are featured at a local eatery:

[Image: 11228903_548252882007148_358975565599881...e=58CFAE3F]
Quote:These babies are featured at a local eatery:

Are there a lot of large mouth people running around your area? How in the world do you eat those???
Quote:These babies are featured at a local eatery:

your seriously making it harder and harder not to move to Tennessee! 
Quote:your seriously making it harder and harder not to move to Tennessee!

You know you can put three patties and three different kinds of cheese on your burger right in the privacy of your own bunker, right here in Florida...and not have to deal with any tack fans! :yes:
Quote:You know you can put three patties and three different kinds of cheese on your burger right in the privacy of your own bunker, right here in Florida...and not have to deal with any tack fans! :yes:

Yea but then I gotta like cook it.....

Tack fans are the biggest reason I haven't moved to Tennessee. If not for them I love Tennessee
Quote:Are there a lot of large mouth people running around your area? How in the world do you eat those???

You can't underestimate our local bubbas.
Quote:Yea but then I gotta like cook it.....

Tack fans are the biggest reason I haven't moved to Tennessee. If not for them I love Tennessee

They are nicer than you might think. You were born to be here, Eric.
Quote:They are nicer than you might think. You were born to be here, Eric.

Gotta wait till the folks pass away that's what keeps me here for now. Both sets of our parents rely on us alot.