Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: It's time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I threw this up a day or 2 b4 the revamp, so I'm just gonna redo. Sorry if it's redundant.

Many moons ago, I spent many a day being critical of the physical skills of our QB at the time, Mark(St. Mark) Brunell. I think I caused the football gods to view my opinion so poorly they have entered this team into the abyss of terrible football teams ever since.

Dear football gods, If I stand here and profess my sincere apology for offending you, would you PLEASE bless Mr. Caldwell with the great ability to pick a QB in May who will guide this team to success for many years to come, PLEASE?

I don't care who it is, just the right man. I'll leave that to you.

That's all I got football gods. I'm deeply sorry. PLEASE, PLEASe, PLEAse ,PLEase, PLease, Please, please, pleas, plea.........

oh, and maybe a Bigg Ugglie or two, just for me?

So it was you....

Quote:So it was you....
Your avatar made this post that much better. 
You move your seats to my row and THEN you make this revelation?  You're within slapping range ya know!

Slaughter a chicken.  Stick pins in dolls.  Do whatever is required to break this curse you've afflicted upon us!