Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Man orders every sandwich on McDonald's menu to create $140 ‘McEverything’
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Man orders every sandwich on McDonald's menu to create $140 ‘McEverything’

Every man dreams of one day achieving something great.

For Nick Chipman of Milwaukee, Wisc., he wanted achieve not just one great thing, but everything  -- the McEverything.

On Monday, Chipman rolled up to the McDonald’s branch located on 66th and North Avenue in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, 30 minutes before the end of breakfast service to be sure the kitchen was fully stocked, and literally ordered every sandwich on the menu.

<div style="color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(255,255,255);text-align:left;">

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/09/1...z2fGpaRdId
</div>
Why??
[Image: imagel1rgp.png]

Pretty sad when that is your claim to fame.

Or is it claim of fame?
The guy says he's got his meals covered for the next week or so. Prayers go out to his arteries.

Quote:Pretty sad when that is your claim to fame.

I agree!! It's not like he climbed Everest or something...he just spent a bunch of money on food! And it wasn't really all that much money when you think about it!!
Quote:The guy says he's got his meals covered for the next week or so. Prayers go out to his arteries.

Supersize Me baby!!! :thumbsup:
Quote:Supersize Me baby!!! :thumbsup:

Ha that's what she said.
R.I.P his toilet 

Quote:R.I.P his toilet

His colon!!!!
Quote:Why??
Because McEverything.
Quote:Why??

ummmm....I dunno....maybe he's looking for a Mcheartattack??? :woot: 
Quote:Because McEverything.

Well...lets just hope he waited until the McRib was back!! :thumbsup:
Quote:Well...lets just hope he waited until the McRib was back!! :thumbsup:

not going to lie, that is a tasty sandwich, but I don't eat many because of the crap they put in it. Probably has almost zero actual pork, lol 
SMH

Quote:not going to lie, that is a tasty sandwich, but I don't eat many because of the crap they put in it. Probably has almost zero actual pork, lol

Only thing I like there is the qtr pounder and the fish sandwich. I don't even like fish...but I'm sure I don't have to worry about eating any in that sandwich anyway!! :whistling:
The only thing I eat from McD is the nuggets, then again I haven't eaten there in 2 years. 

Quote:Only thing I like there is the qtr pounder and the fish sandwich. I don't even like fish...but I'm sure I don't have to worry about eating any in that sandwich anyway!! :whistling:

Haha, prob not...

I actually have stayed away from all fish from restaurants over the past year due to the possibility that they could be got from the Pacific, and I don't trust Pacific fish due to the continuing nuclear stuff entering the water. I'll only eat locally caught east coast seafood. 

I agree the Q-pounder is the best thing they have. 

As far as fast food burgers go, Hardees/ Roy Rogers & Wendys are much better. 5 Guys is even better yet, but I don't consider them in the same realm as the fast food places. 
Quote:The only thing I eat from McD is the nuggets, then again I haven't eaten there in 2 years. 

I stopped eating the McNuggets and all McDonalds chicken after I saw how they processed it. 
Quote:I stopped eating the McNuggets and all McDonalds chicken after I saw how they processed it. 

Haha I'd be worried to see how any fast food is processed. 
Pages: 1 2