Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Division is wide open!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
texans seems shaky the first two games

colts seems to be regressing

titans still has jake locker

its our year if only our oline could block Sad

Texans are shaky, but as usual won their games.  I'd say they'll have a repeat performance from last year. 

Titans have Jake Locker, but they're looking pretty decent.

Colts... aren't as ready as a lot of people thought they would be. 

Lol

If we end up with Teddy B. next year...it's gonna be real fun.

Quote:texans seems shaky the first two games

There are a lot more problems besides O-Line that this team needs to address before we can compete for the division title. 

In order of importance:

QB by far the weakest point.

O-Line, this team is desperate need of a new center.

D-Line, pretty much both DT and DE position needs rebuilding.  

RB, MJD is on his way out and we have no proven player behind him

LB, very thin with no proven players so far.  Poz is a solid MLB and Hayez has been playing good thus far, but no depth behind them...

TE, Lewis is up there in age and we have no depth behind him

DB, should be fine if we can address the pass rush in the years to come

our year to not win meaningless games

texans getting their butt whopped hahaha

Colts just destroyed San Francisco....

Which means, it is officially Jaguars week...

Quote:texans seems shaky the first two games

Are the Colts still regressing tonight?

Be careful of missing the big picture when making bold statements based off of 1 week of play. Nobody in the NFL is going undefeated this year.
Quote:Are the Colts still regressing tonight?

Be careful of missing the big picture when making bold statements based off of 1 week of play. Nobody in the NFL is going undefeated this year.
i'm not sure if the colts are better or the 49ers are just bad. i mean, you guys barely squeaked by the raiders and lost to the dolphins, which is surprisingly undefeated. youre my favorite to win the division. good luck this week because we are getting our first win im pretty sure  :teehee:
Quote: 

rather than Blaine Gabbert or Chad Hinne? Sorry, I'm not trying to troll but I think it's rather humorous that a Jags fan is poking fun at the Titans for having Jake Locker. Pretty sure some of y'all wouldn't mind having him right now
Quote:rather than Blaine Gabbert or Chad Hinne? Sorry, I'm not trying to troll but I think it's rather humorous that a Jags fan is poking fun at the Titans for having Jake Locker. Pretty sure some of y'all wouldn't mind having him right now
after scoring only 20pts and have to come back against probably the worst defense in the nfl. relax bro. gabbert did those last year too lol. and you have a defense that keeps you in games.

as bad as the texans has been, its a 3way race for the afc south crown. i just hoped we had the adequate talent to at least compete.