Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: GO JAGS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry, I figured this was the only appropriate way to kick off the new Jaguars main forum  Confusedweat:

But to make this a relevant discussion, does anyone else hope Justin Blackmon realizes just how important he is to this team? I've never seen our receiving corps hurting as bad as this, and we all remember how rough it was watching Matt Jones and Reggie Williams lumber up and down the field.

Also, how about some stat predictions for Blackmon? I'm thinking he still breaks 1000 this year. Too talented not to.

GO JAGUARS 

Blaine Gabbert SUX (for attburg)

Quote:Sorry, I figured this was the only appropriate way to kick off the new Jaguars main forum  Confusedweat:

But to make this a relevant discussion, does anyone else hope Justin Blackmon realizes just how important he is to this team? I've never seen our receiving corps hurting as bad as this, and we all remember how rough it was watching Matt Jones and Reggie Williams lumber up and down the field.

Also, how about some stat predictions for Blackmon? I'm thinking he still breaks 1000 this year. Too talented not to.

I doubt he breaks 1000 yards receiving, but I think he should get a good sense of how important his presence on the field is for this team. If he doesn't, he's one mistake away from missing a season.
Go Jags!

[Image: an-american-flag-at-jacksonville-municip...pg?max=750]

Nice pic

Ugggg
blackmon breaks 1k receiving this year.  short is a flash in the pan, blackmon is the real deal (on the field).  off the field, he is crazier than dez.

Quote:blackmon breaks 1k receiving this year.  short is a flash in the pan, blackmon is the real deal (on the field).  off the field, he is crazier than dez.

Shorts had 93 yards in that anemic offense last Sunday, he's no joke. 
Quote:Shorts had 93 yards in that anemic offense last Sunday, he's no joke.
93 yards of garbage time.
Last year it was Blackmon Begins now it's Blackmon Returns.

-ScrewDrvr-

omg pictures too, YEEESSSSS

please Blackmon come save us from this hell hole of a season right now.

[Image: BUaTa9HIIAAEyZ-.png]

David Caldwell is like Obi Wan Kenobi?  Only he isn't dead, of course.

Quote:David Caldwell is like Obi Wan Kenobi?  Only he isn't dead, of course.

Needs a beard.
Blackmon gets to 1k yards this year. With no more drama off the field, he becomes a top receiver easy. Getting a franchise QB next year is going to make that even better.

We need blackmon bad. Along with lewis. ML gets alot of hate but hes a good TE.
Nice stadium flyover picture!  If the gameplan remains bubble screens and 3 yard slants, I think Blackmon will have a hard time getting to 1000 yards.  He will need this OL to get better to allow him time to get into the intermediate areas of the field.  If the line improves, I could see Blackmon getting to 1000 yards in 12 games.

I bet he is missing those gamechecks. That will probably be the largest motivator for him to stay out of trouble

I don't know if Blackmon gets to 1,000 yards, but a lot will also depend on how the o-line plays to give the QB time to get the ball to him. Hopefully having Marcedes back soon will help too. Lewis gets a lot of crap on here, but he definitely is missed.

Pages: 1 2