Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What in the world
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What just happened?

Board finally updated, hopefully this means no more laggy game days. 

The Jaguars fanbase imploded. We're the only ones left.

... Wanna go sign Tebow?  :teehee:

That would be nice. Would be slightly bummed if we lost all the current threads though

It's definitely easier on the eyes, at least on my phone. My avi doesn't fit its frame, though. (sigh) Okaaay, I'll say it; my head is too small.
I am so scared.
I like the update, just wish all the old threads would of come over too!

I like the update. 

To the message board eliminator guy:

Thanks for your hard work keeping track of everyone's picks the last couple weeks. Any chance you saved all the info to get it back up and going again?
Love the update. well done!
Quote:To the message board eliminator guy:

Thanks for your hard work keeping track of everyone's picks the last couple weeks. Any chance you saved all the info to get it back up and going again?

I have the first two weeks saved, but not whatever picks had been made for the third week . . .
Quote:I have the first two weeks saved, but not whatever picks had been made for the third week . . .
You can ask Jaguars Webmaster if he can find the week 3 picks. He has the old forums backed up somewhere. Or you could simply skip week 3.
New board looks great!

As to the old threads not coming over - don't worry! I predict that by 6:00 pm there will be forty-two separate threads on Tebow, Clowney v Bridgewater, Gabbert v Henne, and one hundred and seventy threads on the new helmets.

OK, who is going to be first to bring up Gene Smith?

Quote:I like the update, just wish all the old threads would of come over too!

All of the past threads is probably what was bogging down the board during Game Days...

NH3...
Quote:New board looks great!

As to the old threads not coming over - don't worry! I predict that by 6:00 pm there will be forty-two separate threads on Tebow, Clowney v Bridgewater, Gabbert v Henne, and one hundred and seventy threads on the new helmets.

OK, who is going to be first to bring up Gene Smith?

U Sir were the first...

NH3...
Nice Board.

Thanks.

You're welcome.