Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Thanks!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is excellent.

Thanks to everyone who set up this new Message Board and migrated all of the users and threads.
I second MalabarJag's appreciation. Well done.
Looks Good to me. Thanks a Heap
We still might have a few glitches and such to work out, but I think that the new board is a pretty fine board right now.
Thanks to all who made this happen. This board is a touchstone of Jaguars fandom for many people. It definitely would have left a big void for a lot of us.

Thanks again!
New place looks great! Thanks to everyone who made this happen!
Not sure where to post this but I love the new name for the old sideline. Outstanding tribute to the one and only Fargin!
(06-04-2017, 08:47 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure where to post this but I love the new name for the old sideline.  Outstanding tribute to the one and only Fargin!

https://duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=21107
Ditto times 2
What they said....
Looks great thanks doods
Awesome work. Everything seems to be smooth. would have hated to see this place go.
Yes, awesome. Thanks!
I have to add my "Thank You's" as well.. I really enjoy the new board here. Very well done.

P.S..

I love the new name for The Sideline..

Fargin was definitely one of the finest I've ever received warnings from as his humor is well missed..