Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Report: Trump will not pursue charges against Hillary Clinton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm fine with this.  I think America pretty much rendered their verdict on this 2 weeks ago, and it's time to move on.  There's too much to do right now to be distracted by more investigations into her shenanigans. 

I am curious to know if this means they will stop the investigation into the family slush fund?  There is further scrutiny warranted there regarding the selling of access, and the pay for play, and also with regard to the potential misappropriation of funds to finance the Clinton's lavish lifestyle post-presidency.  It sounds like Trump will just opt to move on, so once again, the Clinton syndicate will dodge a bullet. 

Of course he won't.  Trump and the Clintons are friends, lest we all forget this.  But apparently he has fooled some people into thinking that they weren't friends, and that he was just a Washington Outsider who's going to 'Drain the Swamp'.  Instead of draining the swamp, he's just replacing the crocodiles with alligators. 

They like to call each other all sorts of things--because nothing riles up the townsfolk nearly as well.  But at the end of the day, they're not battle hardened enemies who hate each other.  It's just their job to get the masses to hate their opponent.  Otherwise the masses might take a closer look at them.

Regardless of what Trump does or doesn't pursue...the evil witch still deserves to be locked up.

Quote:Of course he won't.  Trump and the Clintons are friends, lest we all forget this.  But apparently he has fooled some people into thinking that they weren't friends, and that he was just a Washington Outsider who's going to 'Drain the Swamp'.  Instead of draining the swamp, he's just replacing the crocodiles with alligators. 

They like to call each other all sorts of things--because nothing riles up the townsfolk nearly as well.  But at the end of the day, they're not battle hardened enemies who hate each other.  It's just their job to get the masses to hate their opponent.  Otherwise the masses might take a closer look at them.
Losing really sucks, eh?

I'm sure we can find you some Play Dough or crayons to ease your pain.
It really does suck, especially when Hillary won the popular vote by 1.7 million votes.  But that doesn't make anything I said any less true.  Donald and Hillary are friends.  The Clintons attended their wedding.  If you think things are really going to change, then I've got a great deal for you.  Invisible Unicorns for sale, real cheap too.

Of course he won't pursue charges, he never intended to. He just used the possibility to stir up Trumpettes, and now he can play the role of benevolent statesman, doing what's best for the country.

He's a [BAD WORD REMOVED] artist.
Quote:It really does suck, especially when Hillary won the popular vote by 1.7 million votes.  But that doesn't make anything I said any less true.  Donald and Hillary are friends.  The Clintons attended their wedding.  If you think things are really going to change, then I've got a great deal for you.  Invisible Unicorns for sale, real cheap too.
Darn that Electoral College for spoiling it for  you.  Otherwise, California and New York would have been able to elect your girl president, and the 37 states that didn't vote for her would just have to live with it, right? 

It really sucks for you. 

You might want to hang on to those unicorns.  They'll bring you comfort over the next 4 years.
You have absolutely nothing to add to the conversation I see.  All you can do is ad hominem attacks.  

He has bigger fish to fry......

Like finding and deporting 12 million + illegals.....

Quote:You have absolutely nothing to add to the conversation I see.  All you can do is ad hominem attacks.  
You're whining about winning the popular vote.  Hillary lost 37 states.  Nobody has been waxed that efficiently in a losing effort since Bob Dole.  The popular vote is only relevant as salve for liberals like yourself who need something to cling to for comfort.  Pardon me if I don't want my president selected by a handful of counties in NY and California.
It's certainly not an intelligent debate when the Electoral College whiners chime in.  Learn your government and history.  It's one of the most brilliant features of our Constitution, in both conception and application.

Quote:He has bigger fish to fry......

I think you're going to be mighty surprised when this doesn't happen either.
Quote:It's certainly not an intelligent debate when the Electoral College whiners chime in.  Learn your government and history.  It's one of the most brilliant features of our Constitution, in both conception and application.
Agreed.  Otherwise we'd all be governed by the will of Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, NYC, and Miami. 
Quote:It really does suck, especially when Hillary won the popular vote by 1.7 million votes.  But that doesn't make anything I said any less true.  Donald and Hillary are friends.  The Clintons attended their wedding.  If you think things are really going to change, then I've got a great deal for you.  Invisible Unicorns for sale, real cheap too.

[Image: James-Van-Der-Beek-Crying-On-Dawsons-Creek-Gif.gif]
Quote:Regardless of what Trump does or doesn't pursue...the evil witch still deserves to be locked up.

LOL ... she can go in with Chris Christie, Don's good bud.
Quote:He has bigger fish to fry......

That will be #82 of The Things Said That He never Intends to Do. Not prosecuting Clinton was #81.
Quote:It's certainly not an intelligent debate when the Electoral College whiners chime in.  Learn your government and history.  It's one of the most brilliant features of our Constitution, in both conception and application.
One of those whiners is president elect. 
Quote:One of those whiners is president elect.

Haterism is so unbecoming
You people complaining about the EC and popular vote do realize that if popular vote actually mattered, Trump's campaign strategy would have been totally different, right?

He is already falling into the trap of his predecessor. He should have no part of it, but let his AG do their job. The President should have no place in those decisions. Not their job. The past decade or so has blurred those lines. I expect Trump to remember that and return the office to the integrity it once held.
Pages: 1 2 3 4