Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: A Big Thank You!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I would like to start a post Thanking the team that helped get everything moved and set up on this new Forum. It is much appeciated by me and everyone else im sure for volentering your time to get this set up. And it looks like yall did a great job. Again Thank you Smile
Thanks to all.
Well done everyone involved!

ugh... I think I've been on these boards longer than any other active user now... need to get a life.
(06-05-2017, 02:54 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to start a post Thanking the team that helped get everything moved and set up on this new Forum. It is much appeciated by me and everyone else im sure for volentering your time to get this set up. And it looks like yall did a great job. Again Thank you Smile

+1
Thanks to all for all the work to get this up and going...I appreciate your dedication and commitment and can't thank y'all enough
For rizzle... thanks guys. Now I have no reason to visit jaguars.com.
(06-05-2017, 04:14 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: [ -> ]For rizzle... thanks guys. Now I have no reason to visit jaguars.com.

I wouldn't go that far.  I still visit the site to check out the latest videos, articles, etc.  Maybe not so much now during the dead season, but during regular season.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks for saving my post count!
Agreed thanks to everyone who helped with this
Much improved over the old one
Thanks for making this happen.
Thank you everybody who had a hand in this!
Yay a new board! Thanks to everyone who contributed...and stuff. Go Jags!!! SRSLY GO JAGS OR GTFO
Thanks everyone that helped get this done.
Thank you. I've been reading the other boards for a while and tried signing up, it would recognize my email address and it would show I'd be logged on, but for some odd reason it wouldn't send an email to activate my account..didn't have that trouble here!
Big Big Biggups my good people involved in keeping this (our) community alive. Thank you!
Good job! Thanks for doing this!
I really appreciate everybody invloved.
FBT and company "won lunch" with the launch of the new board. Kudos!
Pages: 1 2 3