Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Lewis to IR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Marcedes sent to IR. Will we see him again for the Jags? I say no, but I wouldn't be mad if he retired a Jag. Even though he never was the stud TE we all wanted He's been a class act for the organization.
Probably got hurt on purpose so he wouldn't have to endure Bradley anymore.
the way Thomas has been playing I would be pretty happy with Koyack, Sterling, and a 2nd-3rd round Te in the draft next year.

His name belongs in the jaguars hall of fame ring in the stadium
Quote:Probably got hurt on purpose so he wouldn't have to endure Bradley anymore.
No, probably not. but you already knew that. Right?.............................Right?
My guess is that next coach will use a FB. Thus eliminating one of TE positions. So Mercedes is probably done as a Jag
Not the Giraffe!!
He has one more year left on his contract, right? He'll probably be here next year. We've been saying he'll be cut for the last five years.

Quote:the way Thomas has been playing I would be pretty happy with Koyack, Sterling, and a 2nd-3rd round Te in the draft next year.
 Was saying in another thread that I'd like to see more of Koyack, he just shows up whenever he's on the field on ST's and Offense. 

What happened to Sterling after the London game? feel like he dissappeared