Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: My homemade 2017 Jaguars Hype Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-15-2017, 01:14 AM)areed018 Wrote: [ -> ]Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqaOqGRW...e=youtu.be

One of the best things about this new board is that we can now post videos like this. You can even use the "insert a video" button to embed them...

Maybe we can make this a hype video thread.
(06-15-2017, 01:44 AM)Jags02 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2017, 01:14 AM)areed018 Wrote: [ -> ]Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqaOqGRW...e=youtu.be

One of the best things about this new board is that we can now post videos like this. You can even use the "insert a video" button to embed them...

Maybe we can make this a hype video thread.

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up!

If you rep the city holla Duval!!

Love it... like the battle opera and everything.
That was good. Nice job
The title says it all... "...HYPE..." I hope you make one after the season called "2017 REALITY VIDEO"
Watching the hype video and the one on Fournette gets me excited and anxious to get the season started. The talent on this defense is undeniable:

Campbell
Jackson
Ramsay
Smith
Bouye
Yannick

I didn't even include Fowler on this list. If Fournette is the "beast" that he was in college, the entire offense should get a big lift- especially the offensive line. Bortles will not need to be great; he just needs to take care of the ball and be more consistent with his accuracy. And, yes, all Jaguar fans have a right to be skeptical about him improving in these 2 areas after his pitiful 2016-17 season.
(06-15-2017, 09:43 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]If you rep the city holla Duval!!

Haha.  My girls both went to Paxon (he mentions Paxon in the song) and they know that song by Flawda Water.
Think this dude had fun at The Bank?

(06-30-2017, 12:59 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Think this dude had fun at The Bank?

Someone needs to put a Jaxson suit on that guy and lay the current one off..
Love it!!