Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Inaugural Season Ticket Holders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So in case anyone was curious (and even if you're not), my new avatar is a picture of my framed first season tickets.  I had an extra copy, framed.

Anybody else do that?
I didn't but should have.
(06-16-2017, 07:55 AM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't but should have.

I'm hoping that one day I'll be able to look (more) proudly at those as the seconds tick off of the clock as we're in Victory Formation in our Super Bowl win.   Big Grin
I had the extra copy made and that was my intention as well but is still sits in the manila folder it came in.
I have the framed tickets as well. I was in 9th grade that season.
Can you attach a larger picture? Also Have you been a season ticket holder since day 1?
I have absolutely never complained about this before, buy how in the world does this not relate to The Home Team?
I've had season tickets every year since year one. I kept my tickets from the first regular season game against the Oilers but the rest are lost to history. I also have game programs from the first two pre-season games and the first two regular season games that year. Guess I'll have to pull together a profile gif of some of that at some point.
(06-16-2017, 11:49 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]Can you attach a larger picture? Also Have you been a season ticket holder since day 1?

I've been a season ticket holder since about 3 hours after they went on sale for the first time.

[Image: r1bq13.jpg]
[Image: 8c46a6a74e685894c98f6a440f3b2cb9.jpg]

Here is my actual game day ticket from that historic game.  To think, that seat no longer even exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(07-06-2017, 07:04 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 8c46a6a74e685894c98f6a440f3b2cb9.jpg]

Here is my actual game day ticket from that historic game.  To think, that seat no longer even exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And against a team that no longer exists.
That's awesome but, one bad drawing!

Still cool to have
I didn't buy season tickets until 1998. I held on to them until around the 2010 season and finally let them go because I wasn't able to use them for the most part. Picked up a pair again recently.

If I was going to frame a pair of tickets I would have done the 1999 playoff tickets that I had. I gave my season tickets to some friends since my wife bought me a couple of club seats for that game.