Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars For The Win Cup Promotion at Gate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For anyone that saw this promo on Facebook...there are 6 different cups that are pretty cool looking. Unfortunately, I live in the Nashville area so I don't have a chance to take advantage of this.

If anyone is willing to grab me a cup and ship it to me, I would be very much appreciative. Private message me if you need to, thanks!
What are you talking about? I want one too.
I am trying to upload the image with a direct link on my post, but it's not showing the picture on my post? I made a url for it and clicked "insert an image" and put in the url but it's not working.
https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/877194683683942401

(06-21-2017, 01:55 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: I posted the link I made, but why can't I show the picture directly on the post? I made a url for it and clicked "insert an image" and put in the url but it's not working.

Not sure. Sounds like you're doing it correctly. Try a different hosting site next time. That one gave me trouble a few times too.

[Image: CeSZbw2.png]
Odd choice of players

Yannick - Myles Jack - Hurns

I'd think they would have gone with Bortles - Malik Jackson - Fournette instead of the above.
I tried 2 different hosting sites and they both didn't work?
(06-21-2017, 01:46 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]For anyone that saw this promo on Facebook...there are 6 different cups that are pretty cool looking. Unfortunately, I live in the Nashville area so I don't have a chance to take advantage of this.

If anyone is willing to grab me a cup and ship it to me, I would be very much appreciative. Private message me if you need to, thanks!

I'll stop at Gate either today or tomorrow on my way home from work. If they have them I can get ya one. Let me see if they have them 1st ....
(06-21-2017, 03:34 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2017, 01:46 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]For anyone that saw this promo on Facebook...there are 6 different cups that are pretty cool looking. Unfortunately, I live in the Nashville area so I don't have a chance to take advantage of this.

I'll stop at Gate either today or tomorrow on my way home from work.  If they have them I can get ya one.  Let me see if they have them 1st  ....

Thank you so much man, I really appreciate that. I would be more interested in Ramsey, Robinson or Jack but would be appreciative of any. You are the man. Hopefully they are still good cups for being so cheap.
(06-21-2017, 01:55 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to upload the image with a direct link on my post, but it's not showing the picture on my post? I made a url for it and clicked "insert an image" and put in the url but it's not working.
I had some trouble for a couple weeks myself posting images. 

Lately I've been able to post images using:
https://ctrlq.org/images/

And gifs using:
https://giphy.com/
(06-21-2017, 01:55 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to upload the image with a direct link on my post, but it's not showing the picture on my post? I made a url for it and clicked "insert an image" and put in the url but it's not working.

If you don't want to use a host site, you can upload the picture at the bottom of your post as an attachment, and then post the link.
(06-21-2017, 03:54 PM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]

If you don't want to use a host site, you can upload the picture at the bottom of your post as an attachment, and then post the link.

Sorry, how do you do that?
(06-21-2017, 04:03 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2017, 03:54 PM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't want to use a host site, you can upload the picture at the bottom of your post as an attachment, and then post the link.

Sorry, how do you do that?

Click on "Browse" below to select the file, and then hit "Add Attachment."

You might then have to hit "embed" in post...

Next click on Preview Post.

At that point you'll see the link in your previewed thread. Copy and paste it, and then if you want you can delete the link, or else leave it so others can download the picture if they want.

Next, in the posting tool bar select "insert an image." It pops up with a spot for you to paste the link for the image.  Just paste the link and hit ok.
(06-21-2017, 03:28 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Odd choice of players

Yannick - Myles Jack - Hurns

I'd think they would have gone with Bortles - Malik Jackson - Fournette instead of the above.

Not really, All fan Favorites.

Personally I'd love a Yannick and Hurns one.

I think it's a smart move.
BTW  - One of the Gate stations near me (monument rd. near 295 overpass) has the Jalen Ramsey cup currently if anyone's particularly interested in one of those. 

Not sure if all the stores have the same ones available simultaneously or not.
I want these!