Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday NYC4JAGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy B-Day

Make it a great one
Happy Birthday man! Thanks for your work with the board! Make it a good day!
Happy birthday, dude! May all your guitar solos be [BLEEP]'.

Didn't think it would remove that. Anyway, rhymes with itchin'.
Happy Birthday indeed. Lets party!!
Happy Birthday!!!

[Image: EjFki.jpg]
Thanks you guysSmile

Gonna have some key lime pie tonight and head to a beach house rental for the weekend. Should be a fun one!
(06-22-2017, 04:34 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks you guysSmile

Gonna have some key lime pie tonight and head to a beach house rental for the weekend. Should be a fun one!

Mmmm.... Key Lime Pie....   :heart:
Let me go get my mankini on so I can sing happy birthday in style..

[Image: 189710525586p.jpg]

HBD duder
HBD!
Happy birthday!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
NBD NYC!
Happy Birthday, man.
Thanks again y'all!! The key lime pie was so good I almost forgot how old I am now Smile
Happy belated Birthday!
Who?
HBD!
Happy belated from this corner of the world too. We should share a tequila someday to celebrate it...
I just saw this. Happy Late Birthday!
(06-27-2017, 09:29 AM)PF* Wrote: [ -> ]Happy belated from this corner of the world too. We should share a tequila someday to celebrate it...

Thanks for the drinks! Was really great meeting you guys. 

Thanks for all the belated wishes from the rest of the peanut gallery too.  They are appreciated.
The celebration is coming to a screeching halt momentarily as I have to drive to Orlando later today and do worky-type things to pay for my birthday shenanigans.
(06-27-2017, 10:43 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2017, 09:29 AM)PF* Wrote: [ -> ]Happy belated from this corner of the world too. We should share a tequila someday to celebrate it...

Thanks for the drinks! Was really great meeting you guys. 

Thanks for all the belated wishes from the rest of the peanut gallery too.  They are appreciated.
The celebration is coming to a screeching halt momentarily as I have to drive to Orlando later today and do worky-type things to pay for my birthday shenanigans.

Big Grin