Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What about all the other great stuff Khan and Lamping are doing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have noticed all the great stuff happening on the official site in Everbank and around the community.   And yet no mention of it.  So even though will get more negatives.   And on my way to the most notorious Jaguars poster of all time.  

I will get it rolling.  Love what is going on.  From the excitement of Daily's Place, To the partnerships with the Local Businesses via Jaguars Black Program.   To the  Bold Events to more community stuff showing off to the public.  Not including the upcoming Ship Yards Project. 

It is a very exciting year to be a Jaguars Fan.  And Khan is once again proving the Jaguars will in fact stay in Jacksonville.  And what a huge asset the team is to the the city of Jacksonville aka Duval County. 

So all those who were afraid they would be taking the scoreboards with them.  Now have less fears.  And can be apart of the New Jaguars Movement. 

Now go on hate away.
(06-23-2017, 06:10 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: [ -> ]I have noticed all the great stuff happening on the official site in Everbank and around the community.   And yet no mention of it.  So even though will get more negatives.   And on my way to the most notorious Jaguars poster of all time.  

I will get it rolling.  Love what is going on.  From the excitement of Daily's Place, To the partnerships with the Local Businesses via Jaguars Black Program.   To the  Bold Events to more community stuff showing off to the public.  Not including the upcoming Ship Yards Project. 

It is a very exciting year to be a Jaguars Fan.  And Khan is once again proving the Jaguars will in fact stay in Jacksonville.  And what a huge asset the team is to the the city of Jacksonville aka Duval County. 

So all those who were afraid they would be taking the scoreboards with them.  Now have less fears.  And can be apart of the New Jaguars Movement. 

Now go on hate away.

I don't think you will get much in the way of hate from posters here about Khan's proposed Shipyards development.  In fact, as I recall, most here were enthusiastic about it, even if fearful that gremlins from development efforts past will somehow sabotage the effort.

https://duvalpride.com/showthread.php?ti...=Shipyards

This is one of several threads on the subject.
(06-23-2017, 06:26 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2017, 06:10 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: [ -> ]I have noticed all the great stuff happening on the official site in Everbank and around the community.   And yet no mention of it.  So even though will get more negatives.   And on my way to the most notorious Jaguars poster of all time.  

Now go on hate away.

I don't think you will get much in the way of hate from posters here about Khan's proposed Shipyards development.  In fact, as I recall, most here were enthusiastic about it, even if fearful that gremlins from development efforts past will somehow sabotage the effort.

Okay I didn't see that I do apologize.
(06-23-2017, 06:36 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2017, 06:26 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think you will get much in the way of hate from posters here about Khan's proposed Shipyards development.  In fact, as I recall, most here were enthusiastic about it, even if fearful that gremlins from development efforts past will somehow sabotage the effort.

Okay I didn't see that I do apologize.
It's okay.

The prevailing sentiment here when he first unveiled his Shipyards plans was awe struck.  If there were ever a time when the jaws of Jagnation collectively hit the floor in amazement and excitement, that was it.  If Khan managed to pull off even half of what he proposed, Jacksonville would gain major cool points for decades to come.
(06-23-2017, 06:46 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2017, 06:36 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: [ -> ]Okay I didn't see that I do apologize.
It's okay.

The prevailing sentiment here when he first unveiled his Shipyards plans was awe struck.  If there were ever a time when the jaws of Jagnation collectively hit the floor in amazement and excitement, that was it.  If Khan managed to pull off even half of what he proposed, Jacksonville would gain major cool points for decades to come.

Was that the plan Khan announced during the annual meetings.  Cause the link FBT had is invalid now for some odd reason.  On the ship yards thread.
(06-23-2017, 06:59 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2017, 06:46 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]It's okay.

Was that the plan Khan announced during the annual meetings.  Cause the link FBT had is invalid now for some odd reason.  On the ship yards thread.

As I recall, the announcement wasn't tied to the annual league meetings, but Khan's annual state of the Jaguars presser.

Here is a link to the presentation...

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...c7d238555f

Try this one if the one from Jaguars.com does not work...

http://www.news4jax.com/sports/uncut-jag...esentation
I hate you.
Khan is doing all he can in his position to make the Jags successful. From upgrading facilities to firing Gus
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-23-2017, 06:26 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]

Now go on hate away.

In fact, as I recall, most here were enthusiastic about it, even if fearful that gremlins from development efforts past will somehow sabotage the effort.

Let's be honest here, it's always the same set of gremlins that sabotage any effort to improve the downtown area isn't it?
(06-24-2017, 09:50 AM)DragonFury Wrote: [ -> ]Let's be honest here, it's always the same set of gremlins that sabotage any effort to improve the downtown area isn't it?

It has been in the past. They have lost much of their influence in the dynamics of city operation and planning. With Mr. Khans help Lil Ole Cowford is managing to get out of it's own friggin way this time around. Finally.
In your desperate attempt at getting attention you ignored the fact that evetything Khan and Lamping have done to help better this city has been well documented on this board each and every step of the way.
(06-23-2017, 06:10 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: [ -> ]...  And on my way to the most notorious Jaguars poster of all time.  

I still gotta go with The Mad Dog on this one, TTR. I do give you props on the radio show, though, and believe a TV appearance on the Ellen Christmas Show would go a long way toward cementing your legacy.
We went to see the Doobie Brothers/Chicago as our first trip to Daily's Place. What a great venue they've put together down there and everything seems to work together really well. You can see they seem to want to get a synergy going between that area and the places popping up on Bay Street. With the changes coming to the shipyards this could become the downtown entertainment center a lot of folks have wanted for so long. Wayne Weaver brought us the team but he should also be commended for bringing in a great owner like Khan to continue to build upon the legacy. Exciting times.