Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Poz singled out as a future HC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gil Brandt thinks Poz would make a good HC one day.  He lists his selfless desire to teach and his overachieving his physical tools as positive markers.  I'd love to see him get a chance!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...ad-coaches
Coaching and being a good player is 2 different things. Head Coach for a team someday? Maybe. Position coach? Quite possibly.
Give him a chance at position coach then go from there.
He's already a coach on the field. There's a reason Telvin came on so quickly despite our coaching staff. And now we get to see if the same happens with Jack.
He can take over for Marrone after he hangs it up in 2025 after beating Tom Brady into retirement like we did Marino and winning the Jags 4th SB
Telvin has the speed to cover in zone or man to man. I wonder if Poz can coach him up.
(06-28-2017, 07:38 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Telvin has the speed to cover in zone or man to man. I wonder if Poz can coach him up.

I think Telvin would tell you that Poz coaching him up is a big reason he's been as successful as he's been thus far.
I can see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk