Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Obamas under fire from the left for never ending, sizzling ultra-luxury vacations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Obamas under fire from the left for never ending, sizzling ultra-luxury vacations

The Democratic base is growing increasingly frustrated with former President Barack Obama’s actions after leaving office, including a seemingly endless tour of millionaire and billionaire luxury retreats, according to Democrats and activists contacted by Fox News.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/...tions.html
I don't believe it, most liberals think he did a fantastic job and deserves his 'earned' vacation. Obama is just reminding the peons that he is not like us.
Pat Caddell and John Oliver. One a blast from the past, the other a comedian. Not exactly universal criticism from the left.
Who?
Who really cares what they choose to do?
(06-28-2017, 10:17 AM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]Pat Caddell and John Oliver. One a  blast from the past, the other a comedian. Not exactly universal criticism from the left.

Oliver is one of the new voices of the left.  If he's saying it, he's simply parroting what other leftists in the media world are thinking. 

Personally, I don't really care what the Obamas are doing now as long as he's not activating his cronies still embedded in government to try to undermine his successor.
Really. Why is 0bama still an issue?
(06-28-2017, 10:17 AM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]Pat Caddell and John Oliver. One a  blast from the past, the other a comedian. Not exactly universal criticism from the left.

Quote:Oliver is one of the new voices of the left.  If he's saying it, he's simply parroting what other leftists in the media world are thinking. 

Personally, I don't really care what the Obamas are doing now as long as he's not activating his cronies still embedded in government to try to undermine his successor.

Actually, John Oliver puts some thought into his shows and effectively makes valid points. But to pair his criticism of the Obama's lifestyle with a 70s political relic as an indication the left is upset is silly.
As long as he's not here in the US, I'm fine with it. Hopefully he never comes back.