Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dunkin Donuts sued over claims that ‘steak’ sandwich doesn't contain steak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another Moron looking to cash in.............

Dunkin Donuts sued over claims that ‘steak’ sandwich doesn't contain steak

What exactly is “steak”? Is it a specific cut of beef? A product made from such cuts? Or is it more a measure of quality?

Well, whatever it is, a woman in New York claims she found none of it inside her Angus Steak and Egg Sandwich at Dunkin’ Donuts.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/0...steak.html
I usually tend to stay away from DD anyway.. I heard stories about the Boston Cream donuts and what they're filled with..
I don't know about steak. But I ordered a lobster roll from Seasons of Japan. Plot twist, the roll contained no actual lobster. I googled immediately if imitation lobster is a thing. It really isn't.
People over there love to sue don't they?!
(07-05-2017, 04:23 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: [ -> ]People over there love to sue don't they?!

Yep, every other commercial on TV is for a freaking lawyer
(07-05-2017, 04:49 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2017, 04:23 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: [ -> ]People over there love to sue don't they?!

Yep, every other commercial on TV is for a freaking lawyer

That's crazy...

Our TV commercials tend to be for USA holidays....
(07-04-2017, 09:21 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I usually tend to stay away from DD anyway.. I heard stories about the Boston Cream donuts and what they're filled with..

Hey, you don't know how draining it is for me to fill those things up every day.
(07-05-2017, 05:53 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2017, 09:21 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I usually tend to stay away from DD anyway.. I heard stories about the Boston Cream donuts and what they're filled with..
Hey, you don't know how draining it is for me to fill those things up every day.

You're from Boston?
(07-05-2017, 10:14 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2017, 05:53 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, you don't know how draining it is for me to fill those things up every day.

You're from Boston?

No, but you wouldn't expect anything served at Dunkin Donuts to be authentic, would you?
Their hashbrown things are the freakin best
I love Dunkin Donuts coffee. Considering Starbucks coffee where 3 of 10 contain the same bacteria found in [BLEEP], I'm good with DD.
Jax Beach DD true story. Ordered several types of donuts to complete a dozen with two of them being chocolate covered. Lady tells me she doesn't have any chocolate ones left as I'm staring at two of them on the rack. I say " What about those two?". Skank looks right at me and tells me she already bought them to eat on her upcoming break!!!. I told her stuff all the damn donuts in her [BLEEP] and walked out never to return. DD can suck it.