Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NASA confirms no child slaves on Mars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.cnet.com/news/nasa-mars-alex...ve-colony/

Just in case you guys were worried.
Don't believe everything you read.
Looks like Nike will have to import..
But it's on the internet so it must be true

(06-30-2017, 04:17 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]Don't believe everything you read.
Thank God...I was worried there. Just like I was never worried about climate change.
When did The Drifter change his username?
They are wrong. They are there. I went and got a couple to help weed the gardens...and by that I mean plant the weed. Good little workers those guys are and you can pay them with 40 year old Space Food Sticks.
(07-03-2017, 01:07 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]They are wrong. They are there. I went and got a couple to help weed the gardens...and by that I mean plant the weed. Good little workers those guys are and you can pay them with 40 year old Space Food Sticks.

Shhhh. Jesus man. Don't tell people the secret. They are better than the people u find outside Home Depot. I've been using them for my pressure washing company for a while now. Best part is I don't even have to pay taxes on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good thing... Taxes would be out of this world.
I hear Venus is where the action is.
(07-04-2017, 10:01 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I hear Venus is where the action is.

Isn't that where girls go? Can't remember what they go there to get.

(07-04-2017, 08:40 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2017, 10:01 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I hear Venus is where the action is.

Isn't that where girls go? Can't remember what they go there to get.

It rhymes with Venus.
Fake news!! Sad!

... that was good !!!
No child slaves on Mars?

Who's going to dredge the canals?
(07-10-2017, 10:45 AM)BigJag57 Wrote: [ -> ]Fake news!! Sad!

Indeed.

I love Alex Jones and his war against fake news, but it's sort of hypocritical of him to add to the fake news.