Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Colts Cheated?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-03-2017, 11:22 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]Say it ain't so...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...on-system/

Nothing surprising there. When it comes to class if the AFCS didn't have the Jaguars in it there wouldn't be any there at all.
Friggn clots. My complete and utter disdain for that organization runs deep. Jags will sweep their sorry [BLEEP] this year.
So the Colts were cheating in Peyton's rookie season when they went 3-13. 
patsfan1820 says:
Jul 4, 2017 2:06 AM
Not surprising unless you’re the Jacksonville Jaguars every team has some kind of dirt on them. Peyton probably did whatever it took to win and I didn’t mind that in fact I kind of liked that about him. What I hated about him was his aw shucks nice guy attitude that was clearly an act.

Saw this in the comments. Maybe this is why we suck, we don't cheat enough? lol.
I don't think a hearing aid is a violation. It's a medical device, not a communication device. It's not an earpiece connected to a mic that's in Peyton's helmet. THAT would be a violation.
I know they aren't considered hearing aids, but i thought the QB and even the Defensive captain had a hearing device that is mounted in their helmets anyway. I'm not sure what it does as far as cutting down crowd noise, i know its helps with sideline communication. I wouldn't see this as being a huge deal. I do hate the clots though.
meh, so long ago
"Every team cheats"

If the Jags are cheating, I want to know how, and I want to know why they're so bad at it.
I'm ok with cheating to win, when its only football we're talking about.... it's just a game.
Get us to the freaking playoffs or get out already!!!!!