Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hacked computer server that handled DNC email remains out of reach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are they Hiding?

Hacked computer server that handled DNC email remains out of reach of Russia investigators

It is perhaps the key piece of forensic evidence in Russia’s suspected efforts to sway the November presidential election, but federal investigators have yet to get their hands on the hacked computer server that handled email from the Democratic National Committee.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017...-russia-i/
If the server was ever turned over to authorities for a forensic review, the entire sham that is the "Russia scandal" would collapse quicker than Hillary Clinton at an outdoor rally in the dead of summer.

According to Comey, the DNC rebuffed multiple attempts by the FBI to provide them with assistance in determining the level of exposure, and to determine who hacked them. Debbie WhatsInThatHair Schultz continues to deny they were even hacked.

Whatever they're covering up, I have no doubt that congress and any other investigative body looking into this will continue to be stonewalled. That server will be tossed in a smelting pot if it hasn't happened already before they'd give the FBI access.
I saw a high end CPU in the creek down the road from my house. The conspiracy is real!