Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Itunes help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody.  I always find great information from fellow posters.  It's an iTunes question.  or maybe amazon music

I'm getting married,  and am setting up our playlist for our reception.   Im doing it myself.  Im trying to just load up a bunch of good wedding songs on a playlist.  I figured out how to fade the songs in and out.  The only problem is that some songs are real long.  Im trying to figure out how to make the songs only last 3 minutes.  Is there some settinh to make all the songs the same length.

Thanks.  You guys are legit. 

Go Jags!!!!!!
(07-11-2017, 06:46 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everybody.  I always find great information from fellow posters.  It's an iTunes question.  or maybe amazon music

I'm getting married,  and am setting up our playlist for our reception.   Im doing it myself.  Im trying to just load up a bunch of good wedding songs on a playlist.  I figured out how to fade the songs in and out.  The only problem is that some songs are real long.  Im trying to figure out how to make the songs only last 3 minutes.  Is there some settinh to make all the songs the same length.

Thanks.  You guys are legit. 

Go Jags!!!!!!

You can edit each track to start and stop whenever you like, although I can't remember off the top of my head exactly how to navigate there.
Have someone with a timer select STOP every 3 minutes.

You're welcome!
Delete iTunes because it's terrible
google......

If you want to cut an interesting portion of a very long podcast or song, you can follow these steps:
  1. Click the podcast or song in iTunes

2. Select Get Info from the File menu

3. Click Options

4. Check the Start Time box and enter the start time of the portion you want to extract

5. Check the Stop Time box and enter the stop time of the portion you want to extract

6. Click OK

7. Select Convert Selection to AAC from the Advanced menu
After following these steps, iTunes will create a new file containing only the desired portion of the original file. Now you can either remove the original file or keep it. If you want to keep the original file, click it, select Get Info from the File menu, click Options, uncheck Start Time, uncheck Stop Time, and click OK.
(07-12-2017, 07:46 AM)mvannostran Wrote: [ -> ]Delete iTunes because it's terrible

+1

Spotify is the way to go.