Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: TMD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Since we have the new board, why not let the old dog back? I've had contact with him and he would like to join the board but is still blocked out. Why? We don't have to play by the old team rules anymore and this forum was at its best with him around. Many didn't like him because of his "trolling" but he usually proved to be correct, as the team has been abysmal for 10 yrs now
I'm in favor of it.
I'm simply astounded, in a puzzled way, by the impact that guy has made with so many on this board.
(07-12-2017, 10:47 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I'm simply astounded, in a puzzled way, by the impact that guy has made with so many on this board.

Just some obnoxious, egotistical man on the internet.

I only voted yes because he'd probably bring some life to the board.
[Image: 02NJHQw.png]
A TMD poll, of course I want him back, he was entertaining. Unfortunately not everyone feels that way.
Seen too many like him from the Philly area. Just a run-of-the-mill, obnoxious, opinionated, blowhard, [BLEEP]. If you find that entertaining...more power to you.
I'm fine with him coming back but the tone of the poll is off. He wasn't banned (I don't think) because people couldn't "handle" his contrarian opinions. He would just get crazy with his opinions and it got old quick several times.
So far it appears the public consensus is to bring him back, mods where you at???
The rules are the rules and he willfully kept breaking them. Screw him.
No. Sod off.
(07-13-2017, 08:59 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]The rules are the rules and he willfully kept breaking them. Screw him.
False. He was only guilty of committing thought crime

(07-13-2017, 09:00 AM)DragonFury Wrote: [ -> ]No. Sod off.

Seems the consensus of the board is against you on this DF. Wouldn't do to let personal vandettas get in the way
If I had to choose, I'd rather see TMD back than JW..
This Board is run by a total of 100 Electoral Votes.

Unfortunately, our votes in the aggregate equate to 1 Electoral Vote whereas FBT's vote accounts for the other 99 Electoral Votes.

oh well, i'd imaging by now TMD is prospering in a lifestyle that resembles the responsible characters of Sunny in Philadelphia
(07-13-2017, 09:00 AM)jagsfreak27 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2017, 08:59 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]The rules are the rules and he willfully kept breaking them.  Screw him.
False. He was only guilty of committing thought crime l

He was a [BLEEP] and he ruined too many threads to count.  He would have a singular mind and would carry that thought to off-topic threads. Thank goodness he won't be back.  He was jackass.  I repeat, screw him.
To be fair, this seems to happen when he's been gone for a while. There is a ground swell of support for him to come back, and then he actually comes back....

He will take a thread about new Jaguar shorts and turn it into a thread on why Bortles isn't any good and then act like he was the first person to say it. He will say 1000 things, 3 of them will happen, and he will tell you he's a football genius.

I like TMD, but only to a point. He has to learn to filter himself and hold back at times.

I voted yes also.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-13-2017, 09:22 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2017, 09:00 AM)jagsfreak27 Wrote: [ -> ]False. He was only guilty of committing thought crime l

He was a [BLEEP] and he ruined too many threads to count.  He would have a singular mind and would carry that thought to off-topic threads. Thank goodness he won't be back.  He was jackass.  I repeat, screw him.

This sums it up quite nicely.
ya screw it bring him back. If he proves to be a problem, kick him again.
We just got rid of J Dub. Let's just enjoy the silence for a bit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5