Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: TICKETS ARRIVED !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got My Tix in the Mail Yesterday.   Banana
(07-13-2017, 09:36 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Got My Tix in the Mail Yesterday.   Banana

I got my tickets this morning
Didn't check the mail yesterday, went outside...2lbs of junk mail...

Hopefully today!
Can we see what they look like? Smile
Still no luck Sad
The new tickets are here!The new tickets are here!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]
They look just like tickets, only with players on them.
(07-13-2017, 01:46 PM)WhyWouldYouPostThat Wrote: [ -> ]Can we see what they look like? Smile

Yes, here's the link to buy Season Tickets 

http://www.jaguars.com/seasontickets/

Actually, my 5 Season Tickets looked kind of generic to me this year.  Also looks like the skipped a game.

[Image: 843255cfac4fcb1ede725f9a3e39241e.jpg]
I only asked what they looked like, not where to buy them but nevermind.
Got mine! They look exactly like previous years, only different.
They have nice perforations.
Still waiting..... sigh. LOL
Anyone got club seat tickets yet?
Haha it could not be hard to show a ticket and cross out all of your information on them you crazy kooks. But I would like for each of you to give me one of your tickets and we could call this a great day. Oh, and also buy my plane tickets from Indiana to Jacksonville.
(07-18-2017, 01:36 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone got club seat tickets yet?

Nope... still waiting on mine.
(07-18-2017, 02:44 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]Haha it could not be hard to show a ticket and cross out all of your information on them you crazy kooks. But I would like for each of you to give me one of your tickets and we could call this a great day. Oh, and also buy my plan tickets from Indiana to Jacksonville.

I've got your plan tickets to Jagsonville.  10% down and low monthly payments.

Getting one of my tickets to a game will cost you more and is not on a payment plan.
I gots no tickets yet! Last name "B" and an original. I get no respect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Got an update from my ticket rep today:

"The US Assure Club season tickets had a slight delay from the printing company. They are in the mail now and should get to you by this weekend or early next week at the latest."
Had to get the fancy folder.
(07-21-2017, 03:05 PM)Perkolater Wrote: [ -> ]Got an update from my ticket rep today:

"The US Assure Club season tickets had a slight delay from the printing company. They are in the mail now and should get to you by this weekend or early next week at the latest."

Club Seats got their own printing company ?  Anyone know the difference in ticket features ---- curious to know
Pages: 1 2