Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: AJ Bouye joins NFL Total Access (July 12, 2017)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Teams will think twice about throwing.
Huge shoes to fill with that #21

..... oh, those good ole days 

[Image: Jacksonville-Jaguars-Derek-Cox.jpg]
(07-13-2017, 04:01 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Huge shoes to fill with that #21

Derek Cox was one of the most frustrating players to ever watch in a Jaguars uniform.
(07-13-2017, 11:06 AM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for the video
(07-13-2017, 05:32 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2017, 04:01 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Huge shoes to fill with that #21

Derek Cox was one of the most frustrating players to ever watch in a Jaguars uniform.

The other dude in that picture, Prosinski was infinitely worse to watch. He was the master at getting hurdled, and somewhere there is a great picture of him trying to make a tackle, only to whiff and drill the crown of his helmet into Poz's balls instead. Man, screw Chris Prosinski, and that goes double for the guy that drafted him.
That's the 1 thing that I really like about the Caldwell philosophy, building team speed and bringing the swag back by looking in our own backyard here in the state of Florida. That said, Coughlin should provide a great counter-balance as he may be one of the best in identifying OL and DL personnel
(07-14-2017, 06:07 AM)Treestone Ice Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2017, 05:32 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: [ -> ]Derek Cox was one of the most frustrating players to ever watch in a Jaguars uniform.

The other dude in that picture, Prosinski was infinitely worse to watch. He was the master at getting hurdled, and somewhere there is a great picture of him trying to make a tackle, only to whiff and drill the crown of his helmet into Poz's balls instead. Man, screw Chris Prosinski, and that goes double for the guy that drafted him.

Quintin Demps is goint to start for the Bears as an older stop-gay player until they can find a long-term answer, however, before he signed in free agency this offseason, there was talk of starting Prosinski this year.
"Now we welcome in AJ Bouye. AJ, you just signed with the Jags, how do you like Jacksonville?"

"Tell the truth, I don't hang out in Jacksonville very much. It's a pretty boring place. No clubs to speak of."

"You've been practicing against Blake Bortles, who struggled last year. What are you seeing out of Blake in the OTAs?"

"He throws at least 2 picks in every practice. And sometimes, he drops back and the ball flies out of his hand like it's got grease on it."

"Have you met Tom Coughlin yet?"

"Yeah, I met him. He's pretty old. Someone told me he's pretty grumpy, so I try to avoid him."

"How do you think the Jags will do this year?"

"Another losing season probably. But they gave me a lot of money, so I'm happy."

Blah blah blah
(07-13-2017, 05:32 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: [ -> ]

I still remember the arguments supporting the trade for him.  I still shake my head over them.
(07-14-2017, 11:03 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]"Now we welcome in AJ Bouye.  AJ, you just signed with the Jags, how do you like Jacksonville?"

"Tell the truth, I don't hang out in Jacksonville very much.  It's a pretty boring place.  No clubs to speak of."    

"You've been practicing against Blake Bortles, who struggled last year.  What are you seeing out of Blake in the OTAs?"  

"He throws at least 2 picks in every practice.  And sometimes, he drops back and the ball flies out of his hand like it's got grease on it."  

"Yeah, I met him.  He's pretty old.  Someone told me he's pretty grumpy, so I try to avoid him."  

"Another losing season probably.  But they gave me a lot of money, so I'm happy."

Blah blah blah

That may be what he was thinking, but you could tell he was concentrating on making sure he was always saying the right thing. Coughlin probably gave him a few words before going on.
(07-14-2017, 06:07 AM)Treestone Ice Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2017, 05:32 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: [ -> ]Derek Cox was one of the most frustrating players to ever watch in a Jaguars uniform.

Wasn't prosinski from north dakota state or something like that?  A true Gene Smith Gem
(07-14-2017, 11:03 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]"Now we welcome in AJ Bouye.  AJ, you just signed with the Jags, how do you like Jacksonville?"

"Tell the truth, I don't hang out in Jacksonville very much.  It's a pretty boring place.  No clubs to speak of."    

"You've been practicing against Blake Bortles, who struggled last year.  What are you seeing out of Blake in the OTAs?"  

"He throws at least 2 picks in every practice.  And sometimes, he drops back and the ball flies out of his hand like it's got grease on it."  

"Yeah, I met him.  He's pretty old.  Someone told me he's pretty grumpy, so I try to avoid him."  

"Another losing season probably.  But they gave me a lot of money, so I'm happy."

Blah blah blah

Boy i hope you're being sarcastic because its really sad if you being this negative.
(07-15-2017, 07:33 AM)leopold332002 Wrote: [ -> ]

Blah blah blah

Boy i hope you're being sarcastic because its really sad if you being this negative.

I was (clumsily, perhaps) trying to make the point that athlete interviews are pointless, because they give careful answers that are completely predictable.  How's Blake Bortles doing?   Blake looks great.  How do you like your coach?  I really like and respect him.  How do you like Jacksonville?  It's a beautiful city.   Blah blah blah. 

I don't blame them at all, because if they say anything remotely interesting, they get raked over the coals by every talk radio and talk TV person in the country.
(07-15-2017, 09:31 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2017, 07:33 AM)leopold332002 Wrote: [ -> ]Boy i hope you're being sarcastic because its really sad if you being this negative.

I was (clumsily, perhaps) trying to make the point that athlete interviews are pointless, because they give careful answers that are completely predictable.  How's Blake Bortles doing?   Blake looks great.  How do you like your coach?  I really like and respect him.  How do you like Jacksonville?  It's a beautiful city.   Blah blah blah. 

I don't blame them at all, because if they say anything remotely interesting, they get raked over the coals by every talk radio and talk TV person in the country.

You forgot, " I can't wait for camp to be over so I can start my vacation."
(07-14-2017, 11:22 AM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]
I still remember the arguments supporting the trade for him.  I still shake my head over them.

How about the back to back tackles that proceeded the Cox blunder or that Knighton was the last starter available.