Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Nevada running out of weed, ‘statement of emergency’ declared
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nevada running out of weed, ‘statement of emergency’ declared

Nevada's governor has endorsed a statement of emergency declared for recreational marijuana regulations, after the state's tax authority declared that many stores are running out of weed.

http://fox13now.com/2017/07/10/nevada-ru...-declared/
They should have seen this coming miles away before the bill was passed. Colorado is a leading example of what it does economically and locally. You have a lot more high rollers literally in the Nevada market. Florida will inevitably have the same bill passed. Not sure how I feel about it. When we went up to Boulder, CO back in May for our vacation and the place seemed over populated and overwhelming at times. Like the St. Johns town center on steroids every place you went to.

A lot of the locals there that have been there for their entire lives have seen a lot of price hikes and congestion since the bill has been passed. You of course have a lot of old heads who appreciate it for aches and pains. And then you have of course the youths and college kids into it. It's a whole different world up there man. It's not like anything I've seen. I went into Denver for maybe a few hours. Couldn't handle the traffic.

But Boulder was just... different. In it's own way. Nothing like Jacksonville. Can't say it's worse than here though. Mountains were amazing but going into the city just felt different. It honestly felt more like an open community that's really become big on ecofriendly stuff and markets and hipster kind of stuff. It's not something I'll lean alllllll the way into but I'll certainly not shy away from it.