Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump is first president in history to attend Womens Golf U.S. Open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incredible move by POTUS. I swear, I have seen 35 year olds who don't have the energy this guy does.
That's because it's held at a course he owns. Not because he actually cares.
Did he grab them by the putter?

Someone was going to say it.
(07-15-2017, 07:47 PM)Frailbones Wrote: [ -> ]That's because it's held at a course he owns. Not because he actually cares.

More likely it's because a lot of the women golfers are young and attractive.

EDIT: and Asian too DF.
(07-15-2017, 01:02 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Incredible move by POTUS. I swear, I have seen 35 year olds who don't have the energy this guy does.

You need to wipe your chin...  just sayin'.
(07-16-2017, 12:17 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2017, 01:02 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Incredible move by POTUS. I swear, I have seen 35 year olds who don't have the energy this guy does.

You need to wipe your chin...  just sayin'.

You owe me a keyboard.

Healthcare Reform - Fail
Border Wall - Fail
Build Factories - Fail
Reduce Imports - Fail
Attend Golf Tourney - Check
Fire Appointees - In Progress
(07-20-2017, 10:21 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

Healthcare Reform - Fail
Border Wall - Fail
Build Factories - Fail
Reduce Imports - Fail

Your 401k up 15+% - Check
Maxine Waters as your leading presidential candidate - In Progress
(07-20-2017, 10:41 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Your 401k up 15+% - Check

HA !!!  That was great.

yes, i'm doomed.

... i'll most likely be pulling a Joe Scarborough soon and go Independent
(07-21-2017, 08:43 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2017, 10:41 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Your 401k up 15+% - Check

HA !!!  That was great.

yes, i'm doomed.

You may or may not be safe. She said her pending decision depends on millennials encouraging her to run. 

Now that I heard myself say that, she is definitely running.
(07-21-2017, 08:49 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2017, 08:43 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]HA !!!  That was great.

yes, i'm doomed.

You may or may not be safe. She said her pending decision depends on millennials encouraging her to run. 

Considering she's  going to be 82 in 2020, Bernie Sanders will be 79, Joe Biden will be 78, and Fauxahontas Warren will be 71, and all are considered potential candidates for 2020, it's safe to say the democrat party has almost no bench, and the youth movement they're touting in Harris or some of the governors they're talking about should provide quite an entertaining field of clowns and geriatrics.

Lest we forget, Hillary might run again in 2020!  Lots to get excited about if you're a democrat.
(07-21-2017, 09:40 AM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2017, 08:49 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]You may or may not be safe. She said her pending decision depends on millennials encouraging her to run. 

Considering she's  going to be 82 in 2020, Bernie Sanders will be 79, Joe Biden will be 78, and Fauxahontas Warren will be 71, and all are considered potential candidates for 2020, it's safe to say the democrat party has almost no bench, and the youth movement they're touting in Harris or some of the governors they're talking about should provide quite an entertaining field of clowns and geriatrics.

Lest we forget, Hillary might run again in 2020!  Lots to get excited about if you're a democrat.

Lets not forget while Hillary is only 69 years old in age, biologically, she is also 82.

That list you put out is just sad. Anybody affiliated with the democratic party these days should be embarrassed.
At least Trump supports the L in LGBTQ.
Kamala Harris is being touted as a potential candidate because she's a black female. Perhaps her main plank will be, ironically enough, gender and racial bias.
It will be fun watching the primaries and these people try to beat each other out to see just who has the most powerful message. And by message, I mean who trashed Trump the most.
(07-20-2017, 10:21 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

Healthcare Reform - Fail
Border Wall - Fail
Build Factories - Fail
Reduce Imports - Fail

All of those "fails" are on the Pub establishment in congress. That Trump is even deferring to congress rather than just grabbing dictatorial power like his predecessor is a major accomplishment in itself.

In actions where he had the ability to act, he's been pretty good.

Rip up the Paris agreement - Check
Get a strict constructionist on the Supreme Court - Check
Authorize the Keystone and Dakota pipelines - Check
Appoint people who put the US first rather than globalist apologists to cabinet and major agency leads - Much progress, but still a lot to be done.
Reduce illegal border crossings - So far, so good, even without a wall.
Show the Europeans that the US will no longer coddle their anti-US demands - Check

I wasn't a fan of Trump, but I doubt any Pub candidate would have made even that much progress had they been POTUS.
7 months in being obstructed by Dems and swampy Republicans and Trump hasn't cured the world of Cancer...

he must be a failing POTUS

lol
(07-21-2017, 11:43 AM)MalabarJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2017, 10:21 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Healthcare Reform - Fail
Border Wall - Fail
Build Factories - Fail
Reduce Imports - Fail

All of those "fails" are on the Pub establishment in congress. That Trump is even deferring to congress rather than just grabbing dictatorial power like his predecessor is a major accomplishment in itself.

In actions where he had the ability to act, he's been pretty good.

Rip up the Paris agreement - Check
Get a strict constructionist on the Supreme Court - Check
Authorize the Keystone and Dakota pipelines - Check
Appoint people who put the US first rather than globalist apologists to cabinet and major agency leads - Much progress, but still a lot to be done.
Reduce illegal border crossings - So far, so good, even without a wall.
Show the Europeans that the US will no longer coddle their anti-US demands - Check

I wasn't a fan of Trump, but I doubt any Pub candidate would have made even that much progress had they been POTUS.

Very true.