Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The inevitable!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I mean guys come on, you cant be upset no more... We all knew the inevitable would happen. I didnt even watch the game cause i knew the jags would lose. Its inevitable,with Gus and Bortles leading this team. I kinda wonder if Khan feels the same way? Anyway cheer up fellas.. Next year..
Quote:I mean guys come on, you cant be upset no more... We all knew the inevitable would happen. I didnt even watch the game cause i knew the jags would lose. Its inevitable,with Gus and Bortles leading this team. I kinda wonder if Khan feels the same way? Anyway cheer up fellas.. Next year..

Fans are so numb to the pain now, I don't think anybody really cares any more to be honest. Starting to wonder if this was Khans plan all along.

Think what would happen if he retained Gus another year....it is the perfect plan to move the team to be honest...
Quote:I mean guys come on, you cant be upset no more... We all knew the inevitable would happen. I didnt even watch the game cause i knew the jags would lose. Its inevitable,with Gus and Bortles leading this team. I kinda wonder if Khan feels the same way? Anyway cheer up fellas.. Next year..

People were saying we were going to win in the 3rd quarter. I pointed out it wasn't even the 4th quarter yet, and they will find a way to lose . This team is a joke.
Quote:Fans are so numb to the pain now, I don't think anybody really cares any more to be honest. Starting to wonder if this was Khans plan all along.

Think what would happen if he retained Gus another year....it is the perfect plan to move the team to be honest...

Why not throw a few dozen million dollars of his own money away on stadium upgrades along the way for good measure?
 Are going back to this again? Wallbash

I don't think anyone was on board with the gus extension. 

Mark Brunell's response to the last Jaguars fan's question makes it seem like the Jags still have a chance to win the division. lol

http://www.news4jax.com/sports/nfl/jagua...o-overcome
Quote:Mark Brunell's response to the last Jaguars fan's question makes it seem like the Jags still have a chance to win the division. lol

Well, that's the sad part.

The division is as awful as it's ever been, and our last three games are Texans, Titans, Colts all in a row.

What could have been an exciting season ending if we were competitive, is now just insult to injury.  It's far too gone now, but the sad part is this season was set up to be winnable if we were prepared to take it.
Welp...so much for a winning season.

You say incredible, I say inevitable.
Quote:Welp...so much for a winning season.

Thats basically what this season has been a big ol pot of WELP!So much for stealing the show!
I ain't upset. Gus is virtually gone. I mean when I watch the game, I don't even see him anymore.  I wouldn't mind the team releasing Bortles at the same time. He's Blaine Gabbert without the golden locks. Lets move on to bigger and better QB's.

By the time you lose the fans, you've probably already lost the team.

Quote:People were saying we were going to win in the 3rd quarter. I pointed out it wasn't even the 4th quarter yet, and they will find a way to lose . This team is a joke.

Jaguars seem to play well for aprox 1 quarter per game. I have never seen anything like it
Quote:Welp...so much for a winning season.

Yep, it turned out to be a welping season instead.
Quote:Mark Brunell's response to the last Jaguars fan's question makes it seem like the Jags still have a chance to win the division. lol

Brunell is delusional just like Oesher, Boselli, and Lags