Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: First Thread Back!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I took a brief break, mainly because of the multiple suspensions from FBT. Thanks FBT, i needed that time off.. Did you miss me? How is everybody? Did everyone make the migration? I seen Bullseye on reddit... I see TMD is still banned.. Thats sad... Well Yo Boy is back !
Welcome back!
There are many who didn't come over by choice. Those of us who made it are happy to have a place to land. Welcome back!
I used to think some of the mods were just pickin on me too..

Then I just realized I was just being a douche..

And I used to steal their lunch money..
(07-20-2017, 06:49 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I used to think some of the mods were just pickin on me too..

Did you buy some square pizza or Salisbury steak with it?
(07-20-2017, 01:00 PM)Monty Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2017, 06:49 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I used to think some of the mods were just pickin on me too..

Did you buy some square pizza or Salisbury steak with it?

Extra chocolate milk and a couple cookies.. Them some broke foos..
(07-20-2017, 01:41 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2017, 01:00 PM)Monty Wrote: [ -> ]Did you buy some square pizza or Salisbury steak with it?

Extra chocolate milk and a couple cookies.. Them some broke foos..

You're such a douche...
(07-20-2017, 02:41 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2017, 01:41 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Extra chocolate milk and a couple cookies.. Them some broke foos..

You're such a douche...

Is it wrong to feel pride in this situation?
(07-19-2017, 07:44 PM)Yo Boy Wrote: [ -> ]I took a brief break, mainly because of the multiple suspensions from FBT. Thanks FBT, i needed that time off.. Did you miss me? How is everybody? Did everyone make the migration? I seen Bullseye on reddit... I see TMD is still banned.. Thats sad... Well Yo Boy is back !

Yo!  Welcome back.