Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The greatest offseason in franchise history!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We have a team that has a lot to look forward too. No matter the draft, no matter the FA, when Gus is fired on black Monday we be the greatest day in franchise history. If Dave wants to stay he needs to hire an offensive coach and let him choose what he wants to do at the QB position. Other than that, this franshise has never had an offseason to look forward to like this one. Lots of talent on this team and it will give this franchise a whole new life the day Gus is fired
I just hope we find a stop gap a QB and draft another one.
Bring in Romo.
Quote:I just hope we find a stop gap a QB and draft another one.
we all want that but it wont matter with this coach
Oh, Gus is outta here as soon as week 17 is over.
Quote:Bring in Romo.

But but since he got hurt it means it will happen again.
Quote:But but since he got hurt it means it will happen again.

He's old and injury prone. Please stop.
Quote:I just hope we find a stop gap a QB and draft another one.

Pregame show, Tony Gonzalez suggested jags bring in romo and the patriots OC as HC

Chhhhaammmppiioonnsshiippp

Why would he want to sign here?
Quote:Why would he want to sign here?

Lol, he'd just end up breaking both collarbones
Quote:Oh, Gus is outta here as soon as week 17 is over.

With Khan, what should be a given may not be one.

I would not be shocked to see Gus on the sideline next year no matter what happens the rest of this season and that's a nightmare thought.
It's the WWE.
Either we draft a top QB like Mitch and go after OL in free agency or draft a top DL prospect like Allen and sign a stop gap QB. We have too much talent to start to rebuild completely. We still have a few pieces in place, a new coach and his choice of QB will make our team way better than what Gus has gave us. 

Wonder what Dallas would ask for him?

Betting he goes to Denver
What if Gus isn't fired?
Pretty sure romo wants a ring. This team isn't winning anything anytime soon.
I just hope we don't hire Norv Turner or McDaniels or anybody from the Belichick tree.

Yes because last time we fired a coach things got way better. Its time for a change but keep your expectations low
Quote:What if Gus isn't fired?

If he isn't, the season ticket sales will plummet like me off the Modis building.

Regards...................the Chiefjag
Lol another quality post from you. You're obsessed with a washed up-injury prone-interception throwing-quarterback.
Pages: 1 2 3