Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jalen Ramsey is tired of losing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'll try to put up a gif of his emotions and what he said on the sideline, but he is the type of player this team should revolve around. The fans feel that way too Jalen, we are just tired of this crap.

The softy-soft coaching by Bradley has allowed this putrid culture of losing and ineptness to breed and manifest. Stupid penalties are running rampant throughout this team and a REAL head coach would make sure to put an end to that.

We just need a QB
Welcome to the club!
The defense is playoff caliber. Special teams QB and Coaching is our weakness.
Quote:We just need a QB
QB and coach we will be in good shape
Dude is sick of losing and he JUST got here. Eight losses makes him cry, I can only imagine what 45 losses would do to his soul...

I saw it. You could see him say "I don't want to lose again" while tearing up
Yeah agreed the D is playing at a high level. Sure, Marks deserves blame, but he didn't cost us this game, he didn't give the other team 13points.

Our O is a travesty with the amount of talent we have. If we just play mistake free on O we will win. We've lost 6 games because of our O.
I imagine hell would be similar to having the abilities of someone like Jalen Ramsey while being stuck in Jacksonville for most of your career.
They put a close up of Ramsey after the game was over while he was sitting on the bench.

The emotion you saw in his eyes was real.  What you saw in his eyes was the frustration of all fans for the last decade culminated in a young man that has put it all on the line, physically.

His emotions were raw and real.  His eyes reflected how I felt after yet another loss that could have been different.  

Ramsey is the mirror.  We're all feeling what his blood shot eyes were saying.

The symbolism of Ramsey's emotions at the end of this game cannot be understated.

Quote:I imagine hell would be similar to having the abilities of someone like Jalen Ramsey while being stuck in Jacksonville for most of your career.

Hell is also having the passion of a Jaguar fan and still having nothing but the boulder falling back on top of you.

Ramsey and Jaguar fans are feeling the same emotions at this point in time.  
the organization is in shambles due to the stupid GM we have

Quote:I saw it. You could see him say "I don't want to lose again" while tearing up
Sad to see, kid just wants to win some ball games and be a star.
It just proves last year's offense was a fluke; an oasis illusion. We finally have some good pieces on defense and Ramsey is a major part of that. I just hope they don't lose their motivation because of all these losses (Telvin included). These dudes are key to our team in the future. Hopefully get lucky and find a QB in the draft (crickets....) and maybe a decent FA QB. Draft heavy at OL and pray we get a good coaching staff finally. Keep your head up Jalen!

You are gonna have to put up with it for a few more games Jalen. Then Gus gets fired. 

We love you Jalen! Don't leave us Sad
Quote:Sad to see, kid just wants to win some ball games and be a star.
He is a star.

Just a very faintly dim one 5,000 light years away, in Jacksonville, if the NFL was the universe.
Six more weeks. I hope the new staff turns it around to keep him after his rookie deal. They have 4 years with him.
Our glaring weakness is ar HC. The whole planet knows this. Our D is good enough and our O is handicapped by terrible coaching. Sucks that kahn wont give the bald male cheerleader his pink slip. So if the top management of the team says we r stuck losing every game this season, then thats what we stuck with...
Help me

[Image: 102mhhj.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4