Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This team ALWAYS finds a way to lose [MERGED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Special shout out to ALL his fans who thought he would turn things around. Kudos to our wonderful GM for taking time to interview and hire the 3rd worse coach in NFL history.

oh....just so you know i;m a REAL fan

#GOJAGS 

This team is so pathetic its embarassing. Always finding ways to lose. Im just sick of it, something has to be done. Team just cant win.
Wrong - he's technically the 2nd worst in NFL history.  

Quote:oh....just so you know i;m a REAL fan
Doubtful. You're the only fan I've ever seen that disappears when the team is playing well. 
I cannot believe we are worse than last year.
Great game by Marquise Lee.  Not so great throw to end the game.  Maybe Bortles should be transferred to Khan's soccer team, he seems to have an affinity for aiming at feet.

I get that you're passionate about your beliefs and respect you for it. But every week bro? Every week it seems like you make a thread and it's to this context. Stop playing the song on repeat my dude.
Can count on the team to shoot themselves in the foot at least 15 times a game. I wish the NFL kept errors as a stat.
I find it entertaining seeing how many different ways we can find to lose.  

I mean, what other QB could hit a receiver on the foot and get intercepted two weeks in a row?  I'll bet that's never happened before.  

Plus we're setting all kinds of new NFL records.  They may not be "good" records, but an NFL record is still an NFL record.  

Idk the foot deflection int happened last week

we have given up big punt returns all season

multiple teams have drawn us offsides on 4th and short

interceptions are nothing new

Ivory fumbling is nothing new

hurns dropping passes has happened all year

Nothing will happen, we have six more games of this bull [BLEEP].

Gus Bradley

Jacksonville Jaguars

Head coaching record

Regular season:

14–45 (.241)

Enough said. Sorry coach sorry team.  

Bad teams find ways to lose. This team is a bad team.
I'm really excited for a new coaching staff. Draft Dalvin Cook, OL, and get a Veteran QB in FA.

They have to fire him now.
The best thing this team can do at this point is lose.

Fournette
I mean, they have to do something. Im so dissapointed. They have to fire him already.
Quote:They have to fire him now.
I agree, I don't care anymore. 

His [BLEEP] needs to get left behind in Detroit.

Save him a mattress from Ashley Furniture, if he wants.
Quote:The best thing this team can do at this point is lose.

Why so Caldwell can pick another bust.
Pages: 1 2 3