Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Resign Bradley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You know you suck. Just man up and leave. Take Thomas and marks with you.
also blake

Ivory too
Khan knows football.

No way. Gus is playing out the string and hoping for a win or two so he can sucker our owner into an extension.
As I've said before. He won't because he doesn't care as much as we do.
Gus Bradley

Jacksonville Jaguars

Head coaching record

Regular season:

14–44 (.241)

How the heck you justify this.  UNBELIEVABLE he still coaching. :verymad:  

"There's not a doubt in my mind how we'll regroup and bounce back next week." -- Jaguars coach Gus Bradley

I cant.
The overall team talent seems to be there but they are so undisciplined and poorly coached. 

Watching Bortles wind up to throw is basically telegraphing to every DB for 2 seconds what he is doing

Yea resign and leave millions of dollars on the table. Even Gus isn't that big of an idiot.
Quote:Yea resign and leave millions of dollars on the table. Even Gus isn't that big of an idiot.
You never know...

Mikayla might be keeping him on a leash though.
Just needs to be fired.
If my job wouldn't fire me I wouldn't quit, no matter how bad I was at it.
The extension by Dave is really looking good now.  Don't have to worry about Gus leaving in the offseason.   

Why would we re-sign Bradley?

Quote:"There's not a doubt in my mind how we'll regroup and bounce back next week." -- Jaguars coach Gus Bradley

I cant.

Did he say that this week?  Did he really say that?
Quote:Yea resign and leave millions of dollars on the table. Even Gus isn't that big of an idiot.
Which was the exact same point made the last time we had this thread. 
I agree.  Resign Bradley to a new 5-year contract.  NFL football has not been this much fun in decades.  Embrace the suck.

Quote:Did he say that this week? Did he really say that?

Yes sir. Said it after game
Quote:Yes sir. Said it after game

Either he's a complete [BLEEP] moron or...I don't what else to say.
Pages: 1 2 3