Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Cut #99 Sen'Derrick Marks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If you open your mouth you gotta walk the walk too. Guy is a shade of his former self and is not in long term plans. Send a message after all
Agreed cut the bum
He just has lost all respect for Gus, surprised there arent more players on the team like this
Yup
Everyone in the stadium knew what was happening on that play. Apart from Marks.
Whip him with wet noodles.
Quote:If you open your mouth you gotta walk the walk too. Guy is a shade of his former self and is not in long term plans. Send a message after all

One thing you can count on is that this Jags team will find ways to beat themselves. We have a dumb football team. 
So, what happened? I can't watch the game up here and don't want to go through the game thread trying to find out if possible.
Quote:So, what happened? I can't watch the game up here and don't want to go through the game thread trying to find out if possible.

4th and 2 and they're "going for it." Pretty obvious Detroit is going to try and get us offsides and Marks jumps right away.
Quote:So, what happened? I can't watch the game up here and don't want to go through the game thread trying to find out if possible.

4th and 1, lions hurry to the line and draw marks offside with a hard count.
Quote:4th and 2 and they're "going for it." Pretty obvious Detroit is going to try and get us offsides and Marks jumps right away.

Thank you! This team.....
The guy is a former tack.

He's worth as much as one.  

Cut the bum.

The disrespect he's shown, even somewhat justified, can't be tolerated. The comments he made on Twitter and now the trash he was talking behind Bradley, if he doesn't get cut or permanently benched, then it should leave no doubt in anyone's mind that Bradley has lost this team. 

Marks is old and washed up.  He won't be back next year.  

And he won't be the only one; expect quite a few players to get purged when Caldwell and Bradley are fired at the end of the season.  

He played well today and blocked the missed xp. He had one mind numbingly stupid mistake.
It was so stupid I can't believe it wasn't deliberate

If Marks doesn't jump offsides, we might have somehow found a way to win. And then Shad Khan gets excited that Gus has finally "turned things around" and extends him for two more years and we keep Bortles for at least that long.

I'm not so sure Marks shouldn't get a bonus.
He is worth keeping for the next coach.
Cut him!   Take Dumb and Dumber with him.    Bradley and Brotles. 

Cut the piece of garbage. Hasn't been good for years. Whines about playing time and then makes a bone head mistake to cost us the game. Dopey Gus needs to lay down the law if he wants to salvage what little credibility he has. It's not like we would miss the bum if we cut him anyway
Pages: 1 2 3