Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Daily's Place
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone been to an event there?  If so how was it?

I'm looking at a couple of upcoming events that we (my wife and I) might want to attend.
I too am curious about this. Perhaps someone can post some pics as well.
I know a guy who has worked security at a couple of events there. He says there are almost no bad seats and that the place is pretty cozy. That's all I can offer.
I'm considering getting tix for Kings of Leon in October. I hear only good things about the venue.
Went to to three shows so far. Place is damn near perfect for what it is and the acts they are bringing in. Parking included in ticket. You all will love the place.
Great venue, vending spread out so the lines are not too bad. The only down side is it can get hot when there is no breeze.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Have not been yet, but will be soon. The Jags asked my wrestling program to host a huge offseason tourney in the next couple of months. It is going to be an awesome event!

The Jags are really all about doing whatever they can to better this community, no question.
(07-24-2017, 06:45 AM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]Great venue, vending spread out so the lines are not too bad. The only down side is it can get hot when there is no breeze.

(07-23-2017, 05:18 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Went to to three shows so far. Place is damn near perfect for what it is and the acts they are bringing in. Parking included in ticket. You all will love  the place.

Definitely agree with this.  We've been to two concerts and the venue ambiance is off the charts. The crowds were really into both shows and the performers picked up on it and seemed to really get into the excitement. The performers at the last show with REO and Styx commented several times what an awesome facility it was.  Everything from the free parking, sightlines, facilities, sound, and staff were top notch.
We saw Chicago and The Doobie Brothers there. It's a good venue, no bad seats and easy access. Really enjoyed it.
(07-26-2017, 08:07 PM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]We saw Chicago and The Doobie Brothers there.  It's a good venue, no bad seats and easy access.  Really enjoyed it.

That was probably a pretty good show.
(07-23-2017, 04:54 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]I'm considering getting tix for Kings of Leon in October.  I hear only good things about the venue.

Yeah, we are looking at that one as well.
(07-27-2017, 12:55 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2017, 08:07 PM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]We saw Chicago and The Doobie Brothers there.  It's a good venue, no bad seats and easy access.  Really enjoyed it.

That was probably a pretty good show.

Yeah, I think both bands seemed really energized by the crowd who were really into it.  They both lingered on stage quite a while after multiple encores.  Chicago kept commenting about how appreciative they were of the fans.