Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars.com - O-Zone: Bitter old man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
O-Zone: Bitter old man

http://prod.www.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/ne...bb4a539dd4

JACKSONVILLE – Let’s get to it … Rob from Brunswick, GA: John, the Dead Zone is always somewhat humdrum. But there are some players who manage to give us things to talk about an
lol ... that was funny !!

Rob from Brunswick, GA:
John, the Dead Zone is always somewhat humdrum. But there are some players who manage to give us things to talk about anyway. You’ve got Jackson saying we'll win a Super Bowl this year, Fowler already getting a sack in 2017 and Brandon Allen saying he is the best left tackle in the world. Who gets this year’s Dead Zone MVP?

John: I’ll go with Malik Jackson for saying the Jaguars will win the Super Bowl. You have to like his moxie, and it’s not a bad way for a veteran with a Super Bowl ring to make a point to younger teammates that this team has the ability to be a lot better than 3-13. At some point, expectations must be higher and Jackson doesn’t mind raising them. That’s good. As for your last point, I’m assuming you mean Branden Albert and not Brandon Allen, but since I never heard Albert say he was the best left tackle in the world, I won’t give him any Dead Zone awards. I also can’t imagine why Allen – the Jaguars’ third-team quarterback – would think he’s the best left tackle in the world. Speaking of moxie …

LOL. That's funny.
Yawn. Vic is a landslide better writer.
(07-24-2017, 11:04 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Yawn. Vic is a landslide better writer.

Does it really matter? How long has Vic beenw gone now? Let it go.
(07-24-2017, 11:04 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Yawn. Vic is a landslide better writer.

Vic left you dude.  Get over it.  Apparently he meant a lot more to you than you meant to him.  It happens.  People break up.  You need to move on.
(07-25-2017, 09:29 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

Vic left you dude.  Get over it.  Apparently he meant a lot more to you than you meant to him.  It happens.  People break up.  You need to move on.

But he said he loved me! *runs off in tears*
Since Vic left, I stopped asking John. He has zero football knowledge.