Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars.com - Ten things: 2017 Training Camp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ten things: 2017 Training Camp

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...2aaecf7687

With players reporting on Wednesday, senior writer John Oehser examines 10 things the Jaguars must do in 2017 Training Camp
Wondering... how necessary posting these links to a site many visit anyway is?
Just in case we forgot about jaguars dot com?
Yeah I agree. The links aren't necessary.
(07-25-2017, 02:04 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Wondering... how necessary posting these links to a site many visit anyway is?
Just in case we forgot about jaguars dot com?
(07-25-2017, 02:21 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I agree. The links aren't necessary.

Posting links to relevant news stories regarding the Jaguars is a legitimate topic for the forum.  Choose to comment on the content of the article... or not.  Otherwise just mark it as read and let the topic fall down as far as the latest topics.

Do you agree or disagree with the topic of this particular thread?  Which of the particular "10 things" that the article talks about?
Links to legitimate stories about the team shouldn't be posted because you visit the Jags site? So, what about those who don't visit it on a regular basis?

People complain about the board being slow with content, and then when there's content, they still complain. Can't please everyone.
(07-25-2017, 02:21 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I agree. The links aren't necessary.

Actually they are per the board rules for quoted material. We're not even affiliated with jaguars.com anymore.
Suuuure, they toss us out like the trash and then send some gomer over here to try and woo us to click their links?

No thanks.
(07-25-2017, 04:06 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]Do you agree or disagree with the topic of this particular thread?  Which of the particular "10 things" that the article talks about?

Pretty good story overall.

I think the two most important things we need to find out are:

4.  The offensive line.  In my mind, this is the single most important place the team needs to see improvement if we want to contend in the division.  Albert and Robinson should both be upgrades.  And I think it's vital to have both of them on the field.  We'll see how it plays out.  And the second is like unto it...

1.  Blake Bortles.  If BB5 can bounce back to at least 2015 form, this team is going places.  If he shows real improvement in accuracy and turnovers, it has a real shot at the division, imo.