Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Transgender People Will Not Be Allowed in the Military
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
They'll just be driven back in to the closet again. You'd be shocked to learn just how many TG's there are in the military
(07-26-2017, 02:08 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]They'll just be driven back in to the closet again. You'd be shocked to learn just how many TG's there are in the military

No I wouldn't since I suspect that the actual number is very few.
(07-26-2017, 02:42 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2017, 02:08 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]They'll just be driven back in to the closet again. You'd be shocked to learn just how many TG's there are in the military

No I wouldn't since I suspect that the actual number is very few.

I suspect you are right...I think it's a good idea to keep them out...I don't think the military is a good place for them, not because they are the way they are, the military just isn't designed to house and care for them...I don't think the showering facilities, restroom facilities, and sleeping facilities will go over well on board Naval ships, or in a tent situation while deployed...A tranny and a redneck wouldn't make a great "battle buddy" team...The military just isn't ready for them yet and I mean no offense by my statement...Being a veteran I just can't see the military being ready to swing that liberal yet...The infrastructure just isn't there yet...It's only beginning to be there for women on combat ships and women deployed in combat roles in the Army  and Marines...
(07-26-2017, 03:34 PM)wrong_box Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2017, 02:42 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]No I wouldn't since I suspect that the actual number is very few.

I suspect you are right...I think it's a good idea to keep them out...I don't think the military is a good place for them, not because they are the way they are, the military just isn't designed to house and care for them...I don't think the showering facilities, restroom facilities, and sleeping facilities will go over well on board Naval ships, or in a tent situation while deployed...A tranny and a redneck wouldn't make a great "battle buddy" team...The military just isn't ready for them yet and I mean no offense by my statement...Being a veteran I just can't see the military being ready to swing that liberal yet...The infrastructure just isn't there yet...It's only beginning to be there for women on combat ships and women deployed in combat roles in the Army  and Marines...

I agree.

The past administration kind of turned the military into a "social experiment" so to speak.  I work around active duty military people (Navy and Marines) and one of the things that they complain about (both officers and enlisted) is the "stupid transgender 'training'" that they have to go through.

The thing is, the military isn't about "social issues".  The ultimate job of the military is to kill people by blowing [BLEEP] up period.  These gay and transgender issues are a distraction from their true job.
(07-26-2017, 04:28 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2017, 03:34 PM)wrong_box Wrote: [ -> ]I suspect you are right...I think it's a good idea to keep them out...I don't think the military is a good place for them, not because they are the way they are, the military just isn't designed to house and care for them...I don't think the showering facilities, restroom facilities, and sleeping facilities will go over well on board Naval ships, or in a tent situation while deployed...A tranny and a redneck wouldn't make a great "battle buddy" team...The military just isn't ready for them yet and I mean no offense by my statement...Being a veteran I just can't see the military being ready to swing that liberal yet...The infrastructure just isn't there yet...It's only beginning to be there for women on combat ships and women deployed in combat roles in the Army  and Marines...

I agree.

The past administration kind of turned the military into a "social experiment" so to speak.  I work around active duty military people (Navy and Marines) and one of the things that they complain about (both officers and enlisted) is the "stupid transgender 'training'" that they have to go through.

The thing is, the military isn't about "social issues".  The ultimate job of the military is to kill people by blowing [BLEEP] up period.  These gay and transgender issues are a distraction from their true job.
True...The military's job is to blow [BLEEP] to hell and kill people, it doesnt matter what sexual entity does that, but the military has never had to adapt to anything like this, and therefore they just are not ready to throw trannys in the same quarters with the "good ol boys" ...Obama thinks that with the stroke of a pen, he fixed something however there are so many things that need to be ironed out before trannys and military men and women can cohabitate...While society is growing more socially accepting of trannys, the military is a long ways off from being ready to welcome them...
but what about the exceptions to the rule! God I hate that argument. "I was a [BLEEP] male marine, but since I got home I realized I was transgender and got a surgery. If I can be a marine any transgender should be able to."

just the cost of adding another bathroom, or wing to your standard barracks has got to be a ridiculous amount.
(07-26-2017, 06:50 PM)realtorpat Wrote: [ -> ]but what about the exceptions to the rule!  God I hate that argument.  "I was a [BLEEP] male marine, but since I got home I realized I was transgender and got a surgery.  If I can be a marine any transgender should be able to."

just the cost of adding another bathroom, or wing to your standard barracks has got to be a ridiculous amount.

so tell the tranny NO EXCEPTIONS and kick them out...The military has many rules that govern the soldiers, sailors, and airmen that are flat out cut and dry...Until fairly recently military members were not allowed to get tattoos, grow beards (the beard thing seems to come and go) have any piercings (for males) and so on...If you are not going allow any transgenders in the military and one decides to do it anyway, you just kick them out...I dont think it can go unnoticed its a pretty lengthy process before the surgery from what I've heard
(07-26-2017, 06:50 PM)realtorpat Wrote: [ -> ]but what about the exceptions to the rule!  God I hate that argument.  "I was a [BLEEP] male marine, but since I got home I realized I was transgender and got a surgery.  If I can be a marine any transgender should be able to."

well it already happened, the transgender former navy seal is all over my facebook feed.
(07-26-2017, 07:05 PM)realtorpat Wrote: [ -> ]

well it already happened, the transgender former navy seal is all over my facebook feed.
I'd call BS

Pdsd is a [BLEEP]!1
(07-26-2017, 03:34 PM)wrong_box Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2017, 02:42 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]No I wouldn't since I suspect that the actual number is very few.

I would trust the trans people I know to protect our country infinitely more than the redneck people I know.
(07-26-2017, 07:29 PM)The Holy Teal Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2017, 03:34 PM)wrong_box Wrote: [ -> ]I suspect you are right...I think it's a good idea to keep them out...I don't think the military is a good place for them, not because they are the way they are, the military just isn't designed to house and care for them...I don't think the showering facilities, restroom facilities, and sleeping facilities will go over well on board Naval ships, or in a tent situation while deployed...A tranny and a redneck wouldn't make a great "battle buddy" team...The military just isn't ready for them yet and I mean no offense by my statement...Being a veteran I just can't see the military being ready to swing that liberal yet...The infrastructure just isn't there yet...It's only beginning to be there for women on combat ships and women deployed in combat roles in the Army  and Marines...

I would trust the trans people I know to protect our country infinitely more than the redneck people I know.

Do you also trust those people that call you saying you've won a cruise?
Bigots are going to bigot.
(07-26-2017, 07:33 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2017, 07:29 PM)The Holy Teal Wrote: [ -> ]I would trust the trans people I know to protect our country infinitely more than the redneck people I know.

Do you also trust those people that call you saying you've won a cruise?

This answer does not mean anything.
(07-26-2017, 07:29 PM)The Holy Teal Wrote: [ -> ]

It has nothing to do with trust to protect...you can't just throw people together that have major life differences, and totally different lifestyles and ways of life together with those who have totally different beliefs about gender and sexuality and expect to have a cohesive unit that will function together well...Not many men especially military men are comfortable with trannys to begin with (although it is becoming more socially exceptable) and living, sleeping, and dressing right next to one won't go over well, not to mention showering in the same bathroom...The military is just not ready to be so liberal...You trust who you choose to, but when the [BLEEP] hits the fan, my money is on the rednecks
I've read speculation that Trump announced this today in hopes of taking the heat off of the Senate long enough for the GOP to squeeze in a successful repeal vote.

Like everything else about his tenure to date, that plan worked out about as well as Bill Clinton being invited to tour a Girl Scout Cookie factory--with a Girl Scout troop.
I still don't know the difference between transgender and transsexual.
(07-26-2017, 07:59 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I still don't know the difference between transgender and transsexual.

Transsexual means that one enjoys dressing up and pretending to be a member of the opposite sex.

Transgender means that one identifies as a member of a different gender.

What you do for fun vs. who you are, basically.
Man....who cares?

If you're male, female, black, white, purple, gay, transgender or whatever: if you want to put your life on the line and defend this country, you should be able to do it.
(07-26-2017, 08:32 PM)Frailbones Wrote: [ -> ]Man....who cares?

If you're male, female, black, white, purple, gay, transgender or whatever: if you want to put your life on the line and defend this country, you should be able to do it.

How about old people? What about the fatties?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5