Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Two games to go...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Consider, if you will....

as of 8:33am on Sunday, November 20, 2016 the Jags record for this season rest uneasily at 2-7. They are scheduled to play the lions this afternoon in a game that most anticipate that the Jags will lose handily, making their record 2-8. There are 16 games scheduled for normal season play, with 6 games left after today's anticipated defeat. Therefore, for the Jags to achieve the 'dizzying' goal of an 8-8 season, they would have to win every game left on the schedule after today! 

Many have considered the achievement of at least an 8-8 record this season to be the 'benchmark' for keeping Gus Bradley as the head coach. Up until the point that we reach the anticipated 2-8 record this afternoon, Bradley has had, at least mathematically speaking, some 'slack' to work around. After today the slack is gone; if we reach 2-9 it is impossible for us to reach at least an 8-8 record and there is no objective reason for retaining Bradley here as the HC.

The odds of the Jags running the rest of the season is... well, too large to put any hope in. Clearly at this point, Gus Bradley has failed to get the job done as HC and IMHO may have instilled the wrong kind of 'mentality' into this football team in order for them to become 'actual' winners in the NFL. The sooner he is removed as HC, the more quickly the recovery of this teams psyche can begin. 

Caldwell gets a 'mulligan' for selecting Bradley as the HC this time... no more mulligans for Dave now.

You are not a fan and a troll. Leave. 

Quote:I am not a fan and a troll. Leaving. 
How nice of you!
Quote:How nice of you!
Your a moron. 
Well this was a fun thread.

Of course. 

Quote:Your a moron. 
Does anyone else find this kind of irony absolutely tasty? 
Quote:Does anyone else find this kind of irony absolutely tasty? 
Well trying to poke fun of what i actually said is moronic. 
Quote:Well trying to poke fun of what i actually said is moronic.

Maybe next time you insult someone's intelligence you should make sure you're not showing a lack of your own intelligence in the process.
Quote:Maybe next time you insult someone's intelligence you should make sure you're not showing a lack of your own intelligence in the process.
Well. Ty.  How long did it take you to bring that up.  Are you perfect in all your predictions?  And no I will not look it up.  I am way to busy. 

However what was the vikings record prior to teddy being injured this year? 

You're missing the point again ctjags.
Quote:You're missing the point again ctjags.
No I am not. Everyone is frustrated.  And trolls take advantage of it.  Knowing does not effect them.  Believe this. No one is happy with 8 out of nine years since the 11 point loss to NE in 2007.  Cant make 500.  No one is happy. On many prime time games being blown out.  Having terrible coaching or real bad qbs.  But it is hard to judge when had prior to blake terrible receivers as well.  And no great pass rush since Stroud and Brackens left.  

I totally get that.  But this is nothing new. Back in late 90's our back end could not tackle if their life depended on it. 

Hang on I'm gonna go take some drugs so we can get on the same page and hash this [BLEEP] out. I've got things to do today.
Quote:Hang on I'm gonna go take some drugs so we can get on the same page and hash this [BAD WORD REMOVED] out. I've got things to do today.
That okay I will stay sober and ready to debate. Unless having a few beers and ciggs is your definition of taking drugs. 
Quote:You are not a fan and a troll. Leave. 

So he is not a fan and he is also not a troll?  Your grammar sucks. Leave.
Quote:You're missing the point again ctjags.

Ohh ctjags!!  I remember him...  What happened to that guy?
Quote:You are not a fan and a troll. Leave. 
I am a fan but I'm not a flaming idiot who supports bad football like a loser such as yourself. Go play with yourself.
Quote:Well this was a fun thread.
Glad you like it.
Quote:Does anyone else find this kind of irony absolutely tasty?

I was thinking the same thing.
Quote:No I am not. Everyone is frustrated.  And trolls take advantage of it.  Knowing does not effect them.  Believe this. No one is happy with 8 out of nine years since the 11 point loss to NE in 2007.  Cant make 500.  No one is happy. On many prime time games being blown out.  Having terrible coaching or real bad qbs.  But it is hard to judge when had prior to blake terrible receivers as well.  And no great pass rush since Stroud and Brackens left.  

I totally get that.  But this is nothing new. Back in late 90's our back end could not tackle if their life depended on it.

This was edited?
Pages: 1 2