Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars’ Dante Fowler on recent arrest: ‘It won’t happen again’ (merged)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dante Fowler Jr. “It won’t happen again”

http://prod.www.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/ne...3eeaab39fb

Jaguars DE Dante Fowler Jr. on recent off-field incident in Tampa: “That’s not me as a person, I’m a better person than that and it won’t happen again”
Nobody except a few people involved know how conversations went between Fowler - Tom Coughlin or Fowler - Coach Marone, but I suspect that he's going to try to "clean up his act" so to speak.

I still think that what he did was incredibly stupid and juvenile, but he needs to put it behind him and move on.
Can we merge this thread with the self-driving car thread? It seems like Dante would benefit from one of those.
"I don't have maturity issues, snotface four eyes." was Fowler's response to questions about his behavior.
In the spirit of unbridled, opening day of training camp optimism, I'm going to give Fowler the benefit of the doubt and just say he was simply itching to get to training camp and could not contain his enthusiasm and had to let out some aggression.

I just hope he gets it all together this training camp and beyond and becomes the dominant pass rusher we hope he can be.
Jaguars’ Dante Fowler on recent arrest: ‘It won’t happen again’

http://jacksonville.com/jaguars/sports/2...ppen-again

Three nights before he was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of simple battery and mischief in St. Petersburg, Jaguars defensive end Dante Fowler was issued another ticket for speeding.
Fowl
Did you simply ignore the thread which already existed about this topic with nearly the same title?
"It won't happen again." Sorry, but I don't believe that. Unless he's talking about sacking a QB. Then yeah, maybe. Sorry, I just don't like the guy. And I know it's bad that I'm hoping that at least one opposing offensive lineman pancakes him, breaks his helmet and throws his Gatorade into the stands.
Didnt he start that one too?
That dumb [BLEEP] call him "Tom"...

No respect in that, no maturity either.

Look Dante, put down the helium balloon, put some baritone in that voice, and act like you're sorry.
Why is it that I have a feeling that Fowler's future with the team will be similiar to Justin Blackmon's? The saying " Talk is cheap" applies here. Fowler will show signs of becoming a very good player and get our hopes up (just like Blackmon) only to lead to a bigger letdown when he continues to have "behavioral incidents" resulting in his getting cut by the team. There are rare examples of "bad guys" changing, but I am not getting my hopes up.
(07-26-2017, 07:51 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Did you simply ignore the thread which already existed about this topic with nearly the same title?

He must have forgotten he had already started one. Banana
But, it's a link to Jaguars related material. Totally OK!
Laughing