Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaxson a bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm just guessing that the Jaxson on the main board that posts the news is some RSS bot or something?
Yes
What makes you think I'm a bot?
Bot or not, you have at this time 15 of 30 first page topics with nothing but links. No commentary of your own. I find it quite annoying . I think you should not do that.
Is Jaxson posting inappropriate content? I don't think so. If you find it annoying, ignore it.
With an average of 5.7 or so responses per thread with the current 15 of them I would say it's pretty safe to assume that ignoring them is what most folks are doing.
Right now those same threads are averaging about 187 views which indicates they're not being ignored. Since it bothers you, just use the ignore feature and be done with it. Others seem to appreciate the content or they wouldn't be opening the threads.
I think Jaxson is doing a service to the board.
Highlighting Jaguars content to the board and creating a space to discuss that content seems valuable to me even without Jaxson's input in the thread.
Would still rather read Jaxson threads than JW threads.. Nothing can be more annoying.
The new AmeliaIsland?
(07-28-2017, 12:55 PM)Monty Wrote: [ -> ]The new AmeliaIsland?

Only Jaxson is an ***official*** bot.
(07-28-2017, 02:48 PM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2017, 12:55 PM)Monty Wrote: [ -> ]The new AmeliaIsland?

Only Jaxson is an ***official*** bot.
What about 'scampi', 'tack', 'tinhorn' and whoever else I may be forgetting?
Will it start the ***official*** threads now?

Cant wait for 80 million JDub posts about how its not right, not fair, too early, too late too long, too short, etc.
(07-30-2017, 08:28 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Will it start the ***official*** threads now?

Cant wait for 80 million JDub posts about how its not right, not fair, too early, too late too long, too short, etc.

Maybe I'll start threads on ***official game day*** when it turns midnight here in the UK.. I know it's 5 hours early.. but it'll be game day for me Big Grin
Oh boy. The ***official*** starter of gameday threads pot has been stirred.

If Amelia Island and the Dubs are back by September 10 - this could get bloody.
Warning shots have been fired!! Laughing
(07-30-2017, 11:30 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Warning shots have been fired!! Laughing

[Image: 200.gif]
Amelia Island has his "surgery" before moving to the new board.
This will be more interesting than the real 'Battle Bots".
I think Amelia Island, Jaxson, scampi, clot, tack, tinhorn and whoever else are all the same person. Someone who gets their rocks off on starting threads via bots.
Pages: 1 2