Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Real Housewives of the White House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This reminds me of those "Real Housewives" shows where they put the participants in front of the camera so they can make catty remarks about each other.   And then mid-season, they decide the show is not spicy enough, so they bring in the ultimate [BLEEP] to really stiir things up.  

Here's a great quote: "I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own [BLEEP]."

Here's another one: "Yeah, let me go, though, because I've gotta start tweeting some [BLEEP] to make this guy crazy."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/27/politics/s...index.html
[/url]

[url=http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/27/politics/scaramucci-lizza-quotes-ranked/index.html]
I love it, personally.

We need more Scaramucci's

There's some back handed BS happening to Trump from his own people, or leftover Obama folks not yet purged from D.C.
Whatever it is.. this [BLEEP] is going full force at them and I love it.

The more hard nosed someone is the more I like them. When they try to cover up how much of an [BLEEP] they are they come off fake.
I loved Spicer because he was quick to jab back at the press. I love these quotes from Scaramucci.
I love the whole volatile nature of it all. Stuff is gonna get down, or D.C. is gonna burn to the ground.

Either way I'm good with it. I've been saying for a loooooooooooong time that we need a reboot on the entire system.
A New Revolution if you will. If the Trump admin sends us to that, I'm good with it.
If they actually get something done out of the fires they are starting... I'm good with that too.
Scaramucci is the man to be honest. Hopefully he moves into COS once crooked Priebus gets the boot tomorrow.
Trump's people are knocking each other off, while his fans applaud. They call it "draining the swamp." I guess it is, if you give him credit for creating a swamp and then draining it.

Meanwhile, according to the New York Post, Scaramucci's wife has filed for divorce.
Trump created the swamp?
(07-29-2017, 08:46 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: [ -> ]Trump created the swamp?

The swamp that he is currently draining is his own.
(07-29-2017, 08:49 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]

The swamp that he is currently draining is his own.

Well, he is nominally the head of the Republican Party, so technically you're half right.
(07-29-2017, 04:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2017, 08:49 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]The swamp that he is currently draining is his own.

Well, he is nominally the head of the Republican Party, so technically you're half right.

He's not draining the Republican Party, he's draining the White House.   He fires a guy that he hired, and his fans say, "He's draining the swamp!"   He's not draining the swamp he said he was going to drain. He's created a new swamp and he's draining that one.

It reminds me of the head of the programming department at the company I used to work for.   He would come in on Monday bragging about how many bugs he had fixed over the previous weekend.   He was the one writing the program!  He was fixing the bugs in a program he wrote!
I think people are blindly ignoring the fact that a man just admitted to watching real housewives.

Jk, I watch the crap out of some Below Deck Mediterranean.
BTW...

you watch Real Housewives

hahahahahahaha

(07-30-2017, 10:31 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2017, 04:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Well, he is nominally the head of the Republican Party, so technically you're half right.

He's not draining the Republican Party, he's draining the White House.   He fires a guy that he hired, and his fans say, "He's draining the swamp!"   He's not draining the swamp he said he was going to drain.  He's created a new swamp and he's draining that one.  

It reminds me of the head of the programming department at the company I used to work for.   He would come in on Monday bragging about how many bugs he had fixed over the previous weekend.   He was the one writing the program!  He was fixing the bugs in a program he wrote!

Nah man... Priebus was never one of his guys.
Someone was in his ear telling him he had to fill his staff with this person or that person... to make it an easier go in D.C.

And it hasn't been working. So all the people that aren't his guys he's getting rid of.
I have no problems with it, especially if it nets results.

Time will tell.

But at least you guys get some Real Housewives drama during rerun season, amirite?

Well, yeah. I mean, the people he's firing, forcing out and publicly shaming are people he put there. He's not draining the swamp so much as he is continuing to build castles in it and watching them sink.
The NYT is reporting The Mooch is out.

Fake News, or is the General putting the house in order?
(07-31-2017, 02:45 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]The NYT is reporting The Mooch is out.

General Kelly's recommendation.
(07-31-2017, 03:03 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2017, 02:45 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]The NYT is reporting The Mooch is out.

General Kelly's recommendation.

My guess it was more than a recommendation.
(07-28-2017, 09:29 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Scaramucci is the man to be honest. Hopefully he moves into COS once crooked Priebus gets the boot tomorrow.

Hahahaha good call man.
Wow, introduce a new character and kill him off after a week. Who's writing this stuff?
(07-31-2017, 04:06 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, introduce a new character and kill him off after a week.  Who's writing this stuff?

Whoever it is... they are doing a good job eh?
Keeps you tuned in every day. 

Laughing
Yeah god forbid they settle for subpar like Barry did..