Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: preview of 2017 videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
its here,the return of wolfies videos. Here is a small preview. 

https://youtu.be/fvbGHnUS90o

please note this is before season starts,so no energy,nor fire needed.   enjoy. all that is said is true.
Dude, you post a Jaguar video with cougars (Or puma/mountain lion/ one other name that's failing me right now)!!! I'll let it slide because you're excited. I think it's a great thing you volunteer there. That's awesome dude. But next time, maybe use real Jaguars.

I've been lurking on the lions and panthers sites (hey, that's it! Panther!! I've got all four!). They're using real lions and panthers on there videos.
(07-30-2017, 06:44 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Dude,  you post a Jaguar video with cougars (Or puma/mountain lion/ one other name that's failing me right now)!!!  I'll let it slide because you're excited.  I think it's a great thing you volunteer there.  That's awesome dude.  But next time, maybe use real Jaguars.  

I've been lurking on the lions and panthers sites (hey, that's it! Panther!! I've got all four!). They're using real lions and panthers on there videos.

I live in North Carolina we don't have any Jaguars here. Most people here know im a jags fan that lives in north carolina. We don't have Jaguars here at all. I wasn't going to use a bob cat cause it looks to much like a kitten.  Ask others here on the board about were i live espailley the ones who been here a while.  I can't record what we don't have.
Cougars are ok in my book.
bump