Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bortles bounce back practice.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Zero INTs and completed his last 14 passes. 

But, because he did well, "it's just practice"
CHAMPIONSHIP!
Mike Kaye
(@mike_e_kaye)

Much stronger day from Blake Bortles. Some really strong throws in final team session. No INTs. #Jaguars

51 secs ago · Twitter

https://twitter.com/search/mike+kaye
(07-31-2017, 12:59 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: [ -> ]CHAMPIONSHIP!

SO MANY EMOTIONS!!!

From 1st overall pick to SB victory in 2 days!!!!
As I've repeatedly said, it's all just practice right now. I know the bib brigade wants to jump on the guy, but let's see him in a few real games before we decide he can or can't get it done.
You have to admit that BB having a good outing produces a collective sigh of relief, though.
Did no one expect him to ever have a good practice again? That's not the problem. He's just too inconsistent as a QB. He's not the future.
Bounce Back - Big Sean.
BB5 theme song.
(07-31-2017, 12:57 PM)mvannostran Wrote: [ -> ]Zero INTs and completed his last 14 passes. 

But, because he did well, "it's just practice"

It's a good thing the local media will still focus on Saturday.  They should be able to wring a full week out of that one.
(07-31-2017, 01:18 PM)haveaseat Wrote: [ -> ]Did no one expect him to ever have a good practice again? That's not the problem. He's just too inconsistent as a QB. He's not the future.

Until we have someone better he's the QB, we have people calling the bench him cut it, we know Henne sucks, and people really think Brandon Allen is gonna magically be a Tom Brady 6th round pick miracle worker thats about a 1% chance, he will likely be awful in real games,
Ryan O'Halloran (@ryanohalloran) · Twitter

https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran

Bortles in 11-on-11 today: 36 snaps, 20-of-21 passing (not counting four 'clock it' throws). #Jaguars
My faith in Bortles is hanging by a thread. I don't expect him to be Tom Brady. I just want him to be decent. This team won't even need a great QB to reach the playoffs. With a decent QB, the team could be built around Fournette and the defense.
They must have been practicing garbage time today.
I want to see the Bortles of the last two games in 2016. That guy was pretty damn good.
(07-31-2017, 02:27 PM)Jerrad Wrote: [ -> ]They must have been practicing garbage time today.

You should really buy season tickets, it's always garbage time when you're around. Bortles would break every record there is.
(07-31-2017, 02:35 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2017, 02:27 PM)Jerrad Wrote: [ -> ]They must have been practicing garbage time today.

You should really buy season tickets, it's always garbage time when you're around. Bortles would break every record there is.

The only record Bortles can break is the pick 6 record.
(07-31-2017, 02:37 PM)Jerrad Wrote: [ -> ] The only record Bortles can break is the pick 6 record.

And the team records for touchdowns, yards, completions and passing attempts.
A Rob was uncoverable today. Even with Bouye draped on him, Blake was able to go back to him several times.
(07-31-2017, 04:30 PM)Kotite Wrote: [ -> ]A Rob was uncoverable today. Even with Bouye draped on him, Blake was able to go back to him several times.

It's amazing how a contract year can add that extra motivation.
Please go find another team to root for because obviously you want this team to fail based on things is not going your way.
Pages: 1 2