Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Scaramucci removed as White House communications director
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That was quick!

Scaramucci removed as White House communications director

President Trump’s headline-grabbing communications director Anthony Scaramucci has been shown the door, after just 11 days on the job.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/...ector.html
I have milk that's lasted longer.
Scaramucci seemed like a good choice for the job until he let loose with his profanity-laced tirade. He set himself up to have the rug pulled out from under his feet and a Marine General was just the guy to do it. I'm simply astounded that someone could demonstrate such bad judgement while under scrutiny by a hostile press. The dumb [BLEEP] got what he deserved.
It was a bad hire. Pretty simple.
(07-31-2017, 04:25 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Scaramucci seemed like a good choice for the job until he let loose with his profanity-laced tirade. He set himself up to have the rug pulled out from under his feet and a Marine General was just the guy to do it. I'm simply astounded that someone could demonstrate such bad judgement while under scrutiny by a hostile press. The dumb [BLEEP] got what he deserved.

Eh?

If, by willing to swallow his pride and change his stripes to blend in with the winning side makes him qualified, you have a point.
(07-31-2017, 04:44 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2017, 04:25 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Scaramucci seemed like a good choice for the job until he let loose with his profanity-laced tirade. He set himself up to have the rug pulled out from under his feet and a Marine General was just the guy to do it. I'm simply astounded that someone could demonstrate such bad judgement while under scrutiny by a hostile press. The dumb [BLEEP] got what he deserved.

Eh?

A millionaire businessman kissing up to the prospective election winner. I'm shocked. Trump schmoozed Hillary, as well. The fact of the matter is he was focused on rooting out the leakers. Unfortunately he let his overzealous mouth talk himself out of a job.
“I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own [BLEEP].”

The whole thing was worth it just for that one quote. That was an all timer.
(07-31-2017, 04:54 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2017, 04:44 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]Eh?

A millionaire businessman kissing up to the prospective election winner. I'm shocked. Trump schmoozed Hillary, as well. The fact of the matter is he was focused on rooting out the leakers. Unfortunately he let his overzealous mouth talk himself out of a job.

Overzealous mouth?

If that were the case then Trumps mouth would have gotten him out a long time ago.
"During his week-plus of service to America he threatened to report ex–chief of staff Reince Priebus to the FBI because he didn't realize that financial disclosure forms are available to the public, accused senior White House adviser Steve Bannon of "trying to suck [his] own [BLEEP]" in an on-the-record interview, and missed the birth of his son because he was attending the event at which the president told 40,000 Boy Scouts a story about a sex yacht."

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2...house.html

It's really too bad, though, because if Kelly gets control of that place, it's going to be so dull. Up to now, watching the daily goings on at the White House was so much fun.
A recap of the Trump administration to date:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaP-uRfBBdY
It's built.
(07-31-2017, 06:33 PM)Kotite Wrote: [ -> ]It's built.

Sweet train wreck can't look away being played reality tv.
Dude had a bad month.  Apparently his wife, who was 8 months pregnant filed for divorce in early July then had their baby on July 24th.  I can't make this [BLEEP] up !!

Scaramucci has three children from his marriage to first wife, Lisa Miranda; they separated in 2011 after 23 years of marriage, and their divorce was finalized in 2014.

Scaramucci's second marriage was to Deidre Ball. Ball worked in investor relations for SkyBridge Capital until Scaramucci sold the firm. The couple first dated in 2011 and married on July 11, 2014, after having their first child together in early 2014. Ball filed for divorce from Scaramucci citing her dislike of Donald Trump as a reason in early July 2017 when she was eight months pregnant with their second child, to whom she gave birth on July 24, 2017.

Kind of like George Zimmerman seemed to be a good choice for neighborhood watch until he killed an innocent kid that went to the store to buy a pack of skittles.
(08-01-2017, 01:53 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

Kind of like George Zimmderman seemed to be a good choice for neighborhood watch until he killed an innocent kid that went to the store to buy a pack of skittles.

You misspelled " killed the neighborhood thug who attacked him and was pounding his head into the ground."

Easy and common mistake these days.
(08-01-2017, 01:53 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

Kind of like George Zimmerman seemed to be a good choice for neighborhood watch until he killed an innocent kid that went to the store to buy a pack of skittles.

(long slow whistle)  

Trump Derangement Syndrome is strong with this one.
(08-01-2017, 10:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2017, 01:53 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Kind of like George Zimmderman seemed to be a good choice for neighborhood watch until he killed an innocent kid that went to the store to buy a pack of skittles.

You misspelled " killed the neighborhood thug who attacked him and was pounding his head into the ground."

Yeah..  because you were there following the guy 911 told to stand down.
(08-02-2017, 08:56 AM)Kotite Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2017, 10:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]You misspelled " killed the neighborhood thug who attacked him and was pounding his head into the ground."

Yeah..  because you were there following the guy 911 told to stand down.

Can always count on you to be wrong. Good jorb.
Pages: 1 2