Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Injuries & Injury Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
-  Depth RB, Mathers injured today and removed from field on a backboard. 
https://twitter.com/mike_e_kaye/status/8...7732231168

- Bluiett wearing a knee-brace and working on side-field along with Jarrod Wilson. 
https://twitter.com/mike_e_kaye/status/8...5862000640
At least our primary guys seem to be staying healthy. Other than Ramsey but he may be back before the season starts
INJURY WATCH

Defensive end Calais Campbell missed practice for a second consecutive day with an undisclosed injury.
Watford was out on Tuesday as well.
Hopefully nothing serious and just precautionary.
(08-01-2017, 03:13 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully nothing serious and just precautionary.

Mather's condition sounds serious...

Also on Tuesday, rookie running back I’Tavius Mathers sustained an injury early in practice. He was carted from the field on a spine board and transported to a hospital after displaying neurologic symptoms. He was conscious while being transported from the field.
(08-01-2017, 04:54 PM)Jags02 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2017, 03:13 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully nothing serious and just precautionary.

Also on Tuesday, rookie running back I’Tavius Mathers sustained an injury early in practice. He was carted from the field on a spine board and transported to a hospital after displaying neurologic symptoms. He was conscious while being transported from the field.

Dang. That sounds serious. I was hoping he could win a spot on the roster.

Dang. Did they drop him off the stretcher?

Quote:[b]I'Tavius MathersVerified account [/b]@I_Train5
 Follow
More

Thanks everyone for the prayers I really do appreciate it but I'm fine!!!
8:40 PM - 1 Aug 2017
(08-01-2017, 05:59 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2017, 04:54 PM)Jags02 Wrote: [ -> ]Mather's condition sounds serious...

Dang. Did they drop him off the stretcher?

for some reason I read that as concussed instead of conscious

glad to hear he is doing ok
I'm glad Mathers is ok. I have a PS spot in mind for him.
(08-02-2017, 02:46 AM)Jags02 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad Mathers is ok. I have a PS spot in mind for him.

I think he has the talent to beat out Yeldon on the roster. I hope so.
I'm glad Mathers was released from hospital and doing fine. That's one hell of a stinger! On plus side, guys must be taking things serious and really poppin pads. Hopefully that intensity is ramped up for pats joint practice.
Michael DiRocco ‏Verified account @ESPNdirocco 1h1 hour ago

Jaguars DE Calais Campbell (lower body) not participating in Jaguars practice Wednesday. 3rd in a row he has missed.
Tinker got banged up on a special teams drill. TE Caleb Bluiett filling in at long snapper.
Any updates on Hurnsey?
Ryan O'Halloran‏Verified account @ryanohalloran 25m25 minutes ago

No answer from Marrone when asked what happened to Hurns.
(08-07-2017, 01:02 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Ryan O'Halloran‏Verified account @ryanohalloran  25m25 minutes ago

No answer from Marrone when asked what happened to Hurns.

He probably didn't have any information to work with coming off the field after the practice.  We'll probably get some details on what happened this afternoon.  When you've got half the local media up in there, someone is bound to stumble across some details.
1010XL SAYS:
"Hurns currently being evaluated."
Should we start becoming concerned about Jalen Ramsey's recovery? If i'm not mistaken his expected return was 6 weeks. He had surgery on June 15th according to the TU. Is it time to start panicking yet?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9