Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump's name removed from apartment buildings in NYC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Story

I find it interesting that these people didn't do this years ago. Trump has not been hiding in shadows, he has been in the news for the past several decades over various issues and not many of them in a positive light. I think they have every right to do what they did being as they pay to live in the building, but to do so now just seems petty and disingenuous.

"Trump's appalling treatment of women, his history of racism, his attacks on immigrants, his mockery of the disabled, his tax avoidance, his outright lying — all are antithetical to the values we and our families believe in."

I guess his history they find so deplorable now was okay with them before. 

It is amazing that people with the intellectual capacity to earn a large enough salary to even live in such a building can be so nonintellectual. 

I hear they're changing the name to Snowflake Arms.
Quote:I hear they're changing the name to Snowflake Arms.

Extremely Special Snowflake Arms.
Welp Yankees gonna yank
Dana Leoche was talking about this last night on her show. $2,000 a month for a studio apartment and $12,000 a month for a penthouse suite, and yet they're worried about the name on the wall haha.
Quote:Extremely Special Snowflake Arms.

Buildings: Crayola One, Binkie Two, and Blankie Three.