Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Scampi on my Ignore list but Spam Threads still exist .....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Help Needed ....

I attempted to place the king of spam (Scampi) on my Ignore list but his posts keep popping up.  Is there a way to eliminate myself from seeing any of this spam threads all together (as if they don't exist) ?
I'm sorry but I can't help but laugh at this. I'm imagining that he's your nemesis. Haunting your dreams and around every corner you see him peering over a newspaper giving you the death look. Every billboard you pass is for a restaurant serving the best shrimp scampi. You turn on your computer and you've got a virus that consists of a piece of shrimp erasing your days work. There a little face on it and it's laughing.

But, yeah dude. The bot threads are becoming a bit much. Especially in certain sections.
I just tested. It appears that you will still see the threads but if you click on it all the posts are hidden.
(08-02-2017, 05:29 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]I just tested. It appears that you will still see the threads but if you click on it all the posts are hidden.

Surely you're joking.  This scampi right.
Exactly .... I can't focus.  I've been Scampied ......

I can't get away from the Jumbo Shrimp ... heck, the other day I simply asked for a dry martini with a shot of vermouth and this is what they brought me  

[Image: killer-shrimp.jpg]
Watch out for the one in the dark shirt and hat.
(08-02-2017, 04:41 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Help Needed ....

I attempted to place the king of spam (Scampi) on my Ignore list but his posts keep popping up.  Is there a way to eliminate myself from seeing any of this spam threads all together (as if they don't exist) ?

Suck it up snowflake.

Oh, just wait. 

When the new Jungle at DuvalPride really hits it's bot stride there will be all sorts of new spambots coming your way. 

Forget Scampi, we got:

[Image: 4a8d5428bdcb427e840aed0e97b3dd23.gif]

[Image: 200.gif]
Am I the only one who kinda likes the bots? Some of em supply some good clickin's..
(08-02-2017, 06:20 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]

Suck it up snowflake.

I un-ignored Scampi.   I can't live without my Jumbo Shrimp updates

Scampi is my baseball version of Caitlyn Jenner .... I wanna look away but gotta admit those low cut dresses on the cover of magazines has me wanting more ... 

[Image: 200.webp#3-grid1]
Who in the heck is scampi?
(08-03-2017, 10:25 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Who in the heck is scampi?

Visit the all sports forum.
(08-03-2017, 10:25 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Who in the heck is scampi?

All Sports Forum --- your 1-stop shop to all of the daily results of the Jumbo Shrimp games.   Doesn't post anywhere else.  Has not interest in the Jags or anything else, but can you blame him when he was able to land season tix to the Shrimp games.  Originally, he compiled a new daily thread to announce the results of the prior night's game but he's not confined to an Official Jumbo Shrimp thread where he posts the scores.
We need a favorite bot thread with poll. Don't forget to ad Amelia and JDub. I realize she's not technically a bot, but still.

We'll go ahead and mark Hurricane down for Scampi.
(08-03-2017, 05:07 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]We need a favorite bot thread with poll.  Don't forget to ad Amelia and JDub.  I realize she's not technically a bot, but still.

We'll go ahead and mark Hurricane down for Scampi.

I am going with Jaxson, Clot, Tack, and Tinhorn, as I believe they are all the same person and are making finding new threads that people are actually talking in difficult. Maybe we need a separate news section for them to spam to their hearts content.