Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Texans Week 1 test of...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So most understand that the texans D-line has the potential to be scary. This has me pondering what the bigger test for the Jags will be.

- How well can our O-line block?

or

- How well can THIS coaching staff scheme away from that D-line?

In my opinion, beyond or behind that front line they have been vulnerable. We've been able to run okay against them oddly enough but what About that soft coverage? Aside from our inconsistently mediocre QB I feel our offensive talent is steps above their coverage ability.

Looking forward to scheming away their strengths and boosting beyond our weaknesses. Do you believe the true test is with our O-line or coaching staff?
The line.
The game is going to be a big discipline test for the team and coaching staff. If the Jaguars defense is legit then the plan should be to run the ball a lot even if it means a lot of punting.

That's why they wasted a #4 overall pick on a running back, right?
[Image: 76b75ed637d746b09e4a8180669e52f0--danny-...eheart.jpg]
I think we are gonna have a hell of a time scoring, but so are they!
Scheme them, run at them, screen by them, hit the flats quick, do some mis direction to get them to question things, chip with fbs and tes, be patient on offense, their back 7 can be exploited.